vivid dreams

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
How many of u r dreaming vividly? Its 2:22am and a few minutes ago I awoke from a dream too awful to post on this page. It was so real. I cried and cried and soaked my husbands t shirt with tears. I was/am horrified :( I don't even wanna go back to sleep. :-/

Comments

• I have very weird dreams too. Only happens when I'm pregnant though.
  • It wasn't about my baby although I do have those. But this one involved the death of several family members. It was so devasting...im thoroughly upset.
  • It happened to me too. I always dream I'm breastfeeding my son & run out of milk then he cries & cries & die in my arms. I guess it comes from our pregnancy.
  • That's why I'm never sleep. But im glad they're only dreams we'll be ok
  • I have a hard time sleeping.... I dream of my death of my husbands more than anything....
  • It's scary.. I'm sorry that we go through these kind of dreams. It feels good to share with other mommies.
  • I does.... I never try to worry my husband about them.... like right now he is passed out and I can sleep due to a dream
  • Me too. Mines is out cold snoring. But that dream disrupts my sleep every night & its always the same baby
  • :( Happy baby thoughts. Happy baby thoughts. Happy baby thoughts!

Yea my husband is snoring to.... lol he will randomly ask me something in his sleep.... he is such a goof
  • I'm trying to have happy baby thoughts. My son is kicking me now :-) like he's telling me he'll be ok. So I'm good. LOL at your husband
  • Mine is too.... we are playing the light game.... lol....
    But yep.... everything will be okay
  • Lol. Are you shining light on your belly then the baby follows & kick/hit the light?
  • Aw that's so cute I can't wait until I can feel my baby kick. I eventually got back to sleep and I had a good night sleep. No more nightmares.
  • @tamsy79 i know what your talking about last night i had a very viloent dream that i won't go into detail about except to say i got my revenge on babys Dad because i have very strong anger towards him for abandoning me and my son back in november. It was so insanely vivid and disturbing i couldn't go back to sleep kinda like watching a disturbing gruesome horror movie before bed i woke up at 3 thirty something and couldnt go back to sleep for quite a while.

I know vivid and unusual dreams are pretty normal during pregnancy but i feel like this was a way to confront my anger with him at least these r just dreams and it doesnt mean I'm going insane at least i have to tell myself that
  • @babyboyontheway yes, at least they r just dreams. But perhaps we can use them to channel our emotions in a positive way somehow, im sorry about ur baby's dad. Hes a coward for stepping out. No woman or child deserves that...but ya know God made us stronger for a reason.
  • Agh, i feel u grls, ive had dreams...scary ones. Even beating my husband for being unfaithfull and i wake up super tired frm beating him n my dream..