very sick feeling

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm due Oct 18th and having horrible headaches feeling like throwing up and so tired thought 2nd trimester was suppose 2 be better? LOL

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmmmm recently I got bad headaches and then a couple days later it got worse to allergy like symptoms. Now I have a fever and my doctor didnt tell me to do anything if a fever comes, has your doctor told you to do anything like call or something?
  • I would call your doctor with a fever as you are supposed to be careful. You may be able to get some advice on things you can take to bring it down. I know what you mean @mommyof2nd I am due 30th Oct, still nauseous, exhausted and with headaches now too. Just wanna feel 'normal' again!
  • I don't have a fever I think more a sinus headache but just now I woke up throwing up it better be a girl if I'm this sick :( idk yet till 10th! So sick need tylenol so bad :( how far along is everyone?? It gets worse everyday it seems :(
  • After the worst first trimester and being on home iv and stomach pump for zofran, I'm finally starting to feel better. Have been getting the headaches too, but they go away when I take benadryl and pollen has been bad here, so think things are starting to look up... Will be glad when pollen is all done though!!!! Due Oct 15 :)
  • I'm due the 25th of Oct and still sick. Last time I was sick until 20 weeks...I did have a girl though, if that helps, lol!