water or discharge?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm 32 weeks and 4 days...I started to lose my mucus plus 2 weeks ago...I'm already 1 cm dialated and I've been on bedrest for a week due to cramping and contracting...I have a doctors appointment Monday but since the other night it seems like my underwear gets wet whenever I stand up...I don't really wanna go to the hospital because come Monday my doctor is gonna tell me if ill be living in the hospital for the next 3 weeks till I have my son...my discharge has picked up and been a bit more waterey since I lost my plug so idk if its my water leaking or discharge...any ideas?

Comments

• Sounds to me like your leaking. Give your dr a call for suggestions. He may want you to go to the hospital. Don't put it off. It could compromise the health of your baby.
  • My doctor isn't open again till Monday...that's my problem lol
  • Most drs have a 24hr emergency answering service. They contact the dr and the dr calls you back. Or call the hospital and ask for the OB on call. Don't put it off.
  • When I was 32 weeks with my son I went into preterm labor 6hrs from home. I put it off for 3 days then had to spend a week in the hospital to stop it.
  • I've already started with preterm labor signs and have been in and out of the hospital for 2 weeks...I just don't wanna go and sit there for forever just to be sent home saying its nothing again...
  • If your waters have broken there's a risk of infection to you and your baby so you should get it checked out hun x
  • She's right. The risk of infection is up. They immediately started me on antibiotics and draw lab every other day on me. Your baby needs to be monitored as well. Just call the office and see what the on call doc says. Your doc may even be the one on call this weekend.