Omg... I forgot

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
I didn't even get to bed until 2am this morning and woke up at 5am with this weird knot feeling at the top of my stomach...but I quickly realized that I had forgot to setup my 4 year olds easter basket! Thank god she sleeps later!

Comments

• Haha. We forgot to set out my step daughter's basket before bed. She busted in our bedroom about an hour ago all pissed off and screamed at her dad to get his gun and kill that bunny. We died laughing, and told her he was running late due to bad weather, then stuck the baskets in the living room while she was getting dressed. Lol. :-)
  • Lol thank god I'm not the only one... That is hilarious!
  • LOL I do this when she looses a tooth, always forget! Set some eggs outside for her to find so u can quickly set her basket up.
  • I made my sons Easter basket last night but just hid the eggs. We use real eggs and so I don't want them sitting out all night.
  • We are fortunate to do the egg hunt at whoevers house is hosting. I'm just happy she doesn't get up before dawn.
  • One night my parents stayed up too late partying (way out of the ordinary for my mama) the night before and forgot (even more out of the ordinary for my mom). So my brother and I miraculously got up before our twin sisters (Im 11 years older than them, and he is 3 older than me) and set up for them before going back to bed. Then these little girls ate ALL the candy before we all woke up.