new and need some friends

Comments

• Heyy, my name is Krystal too!!! Lol im due in 10 days, but i will still be here after bub is born....it's a boy!! :) happy to have you here on pregly!! Message me anytime :)
  • oh, and i just turned 20, i live in boston :)
  • hey krystal, my name is stephanie. I'm 21 with my first child. my due date is nov 4th. I can understand the friends thing. When I became pregnant my friends scatterd.
  • Hey I'm 19 about to b 20 nd prego with my second one
  • Sorry I posted that twice.... how is everyone? And congrats to you all on your pregnancies wish you all the best and healthy babies
  • hey krystal . my name is ashley . im 19 and preggo with my second .
  • Lmao Yea haha I didn't think I'd meet someone my age preggy. But yayy I did.
  • edited April 2011
    Congrats on ur first baby :)
    I'm Elizabeth. I'm 20 pregnant with my 2nd child and living in Mexico and I'm due december 10th .
  • Congrats :) my name is Camille im new to pregly too im 5 wks prego right now im 23 so welcome :)
  • heyy. im 14wks due oct 23 n i'm 18. welcome n yea pregly can get addicting LOL :)
  • Welcome... Im 21w5d due with a lil girl, my 2nd on 9/1.. Im one month shy of 21 :)
  • Hi :D im Brittany im 21 and im 13weeks tomorrow im due 11/1
  • @stephforever89 hey! We are the same age and due only 3 days apart! How are u feeling?
  • Hey that's awesome you can let me know how everything went with the delievery I'm so nerves and excited in good way. I'm feeling alright I glad to be out of the first trimester. I was getting tired of being sick all the time. How about u ?
  • Hey that's awesome you can let me know how everything went with the delievery I'm so nerves and excited in good way. I'm feeling alright I glad to be out of the first trimester. I was getting tired of being sick all the time. How about u ?
  • thanks everyone for welcoming me :) it really feels nice to know i have someone to talk to sooo gracias :)

@littlenat86 i live with my dad but i know onces the baby comes hes not going to want me here because he doesnt remeber how to take care of kids and he like quiet. i guess i got pregnant at the wrong time because my boyfriend had just gotten fired from his job wen i found out so im hoping he gets a job soon so we can get an apartment.
  • @1106krystal ah sorry to hear that, hope he gets a new one soon. I'm having trouble with my job but luckily my fiance earns the main wage and supports us. Can do without the stress though! I am a big believer in everything happening for a reason, I'm sure you will get it all worked out. Have you bought anything yet? X
  • i wish i could but i still dont know what im having so it makes it hard when i see all the cute stuff they have have you?
  • @1106krystal we got a teddy and then after my 12 week scan confirmed all was well I've bought three babygros in grey and white so neutral. I already have a little boy and have a few bits saved from him luckily. I can't decide whether to find out this time, the surprise was great with my first, but can do more shopping if I know!
  • thats cute. what are you hoping to have this time?
  • @1106krystal I think its another boy but really not bothered. I had a miscarriage in Nov last year which devastated me so just want a healthy baby!!! How about you, any preference?
  • Welcome!(:
    My name is jaimie & I'm 20 years old.
    And I'm 37 weeks (tomorrow) & I'm having a boy<3
    I know how you feel with the whole "boyfriend being jobless" my fiance was unemployed for almost 3 months! And its so stressful! But he finally got a job 3 weeks ago. Were also staying at my parents, hopfully its only for a few months(:
  • @littlenat86 i really want a girl

@devins_mommy i hope it plans out good. my dad wants me to hurry up and get my drivers license cause he says thats the last thing hes doing for me i have my first class on saturday for that
  • Im 19, 20 in Aug. I have a 1yr old little girl and I am due with my son May 24 ;)
  • @Kcantu2 everyone keeps tlling me thats little girls are hard to take care of is that true?
  • Not really :) my little girl has been super easy, I have heard that too though. Maybe I got lucky?
  • I think there is probably good and bad in both lol!
  • I haven't been on in a couple of months. I had lots of changes
    I failed my driving test the first time then came graduation and passed the driving test on the second try boyfriend got a good job at an apartment complex so that means discount lol and I recently moved into his parents house while we save to get the apartment and baby thing.
    My next appointment is next week to find outthe gender. We're both hoping for a girl (:
  • Yay! Im glad lifes lookin up for you. I had my first one at 16, so I understand the struggle. Keep us updated!