October 8th baby

edited February 2011 in October 2011
After a year and 4 months of trying and many negative pregnancy tests, when I least expect it....ITS POSITIVE....I'm so excited and want to tell the world but some say I should wait til after my first appt which isn't until March 16th. My appt seems so far away and I just want to know everything is okay with my baby.

Comments

• @cuppycake Congrats!! Im due the same day! :) I know exactly how you feel with wanting to tell everyone! We have been ttc since october 08 and finally got a bfp last year but had a mc in august, we had just told everyone about the pregnancy right before it happened.. so we are waiting this time to tell everyone but its sooo hard because we are so excited!
  • Start eating well, its never too early to start
  • Congrats , im also do this day. I have told people, we are very excited and want to share in our joy.
  • Congrats.. I'm also due on Oct 8th. My first appt is on the 22nd of this month. I think its too far away since I've had multiple miscarriages.. but I'm staying positive. Goodluck to u!
  • @g0rge0us -- seems with multiple miscarriages they would want to see you sooner but I guess they figure wait until you can see or hear the heart beat better
  • I'm also due Oct. 8th! I haven't told anyone except like 5 ppl. Its so early still that I don't want to tell everyone & then have somethin happen. I'm waitin til the 12th wk to shout it from the rooftops! :-)
  • Im also due oct.8th! Im super excited and scared lol im only 16. So goodluck ladies
  • Congrat I'm also due on oct 8th.
  • Im also due oct 8. We mosvarried this past december so we ate praying everything goes well with this pregnancy.
  • we are waiting until after the first sonogram...its do hard for me to keep a secret. Only a few people know...
  • I am also due october 8th, my husband couldn't keep his mouth shut when he found out!!! I had planned to tell him on valentines day, but he figgured it out. We have our first apt on feb 15th can't wait!!
  • Congrats everybody :) sooo exciting! I'm due October 9th, baby #2 my first is a 12 months.
  • I'm also due oct 8th congrates everyone this is my third I hope I finally get a boy this time
  • Im also due the 8th an have a two yr old an my first appt is not til march 14 :/ an only told a few people because im so excited ! this pregnancy was a surprise and definetly feels different than my first not vomitting at all just naseaus so dont know if thats normal .... But good luck everyone
  • I am also due october 8th O:) Very sick though this time around, my son will be 4 in march and I never felt this sick with him.. Maybe it means I'm having a girl this time,but only time will tell! Best of luck ladies!!
  • Im also due on the 8th! ....this will be our first, and its twins! Contracts everyone! :)
  • congratulations I meant :)