smells?

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
All day yesterday I could smell a wet dog. Yuck. I was outside and smelled it. In my car, my room, my bathroom. Every where I was I could smell we dog. My husband tought I was crazy. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Comments

• @angel26: i had the same problem. a few weeks ago we drove past a dead skunk, and the smell stuck with me all that day and that next one. i'm 22 weeks 2 days, and i still smell every stinky smell nobody else can smell. that's one thing i'm not going to miss about being pregnant.
  • Ya I would have not been so crazy about if I was actually around one. Lol. But the thing is that I smelled it all day and I wasn't ever by a dog.
  • The fridge kills me. I have to hold my nose when I get food cause it will trigger a dry heave fest. Ugh
  • II've had to change laundry detergent before just because what I was used to and used to like started to stink just to me! Lol I kept smelling something and its like it was following me!
  • Oh I was at work last week and kept smelling the weirdest thing. It sounds crazy but I kept smelling ehhhh...semen. it was so gross....and u know when smells are really strong and u feel like u can taste the smell...well im gonna leave it at that
  • I smell mayonnaise from time to time for no reason. I hate the taste of it ever since I got pregnant :/
  • Ok same thing happens to me! But I learned that if I blow my nose, swab it out and or trim my nose hairs it goes away! Lol! That may be tmi but I hope it helps someone ;)
  • I started to suspect I was pregnant because I was smelling cabbage everywhere I went!! Yuck!