Gender Ultra Sound in 3hrs....Sitting on pins and needles!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
This is the second most important day in pregnancy. The first being birth of course. I've convinced myself ill be happy either way......and I will. However, some girl dust would be appreciated:-)

Comments

• ***GIRL DUST**
  • Good luck momma! Sending you Pink Baby Dust! :)
  • edited September 2013
    Ggggg
  • edited April 2011
    Pink baby dust!!! :)
  • ~°~*Girl Dust*~°~ hope you get what you want B-)
  • U can have all my girl dust.Apparently me and my hubby doesn't have what it takes to make a boy. Lol. Good luck
  • Good luck girl I find.out tomorrow &didn't sleep all night!! Lol :X
  • Thanks.

@carley Don't feel bad. One of my girlfriends is preggo with her 5th girl. I told her hubby if I have a boy he can borrow him. Lol. Id feel bad for a little boy even if she did have one at this point.

@jay_brad I know the feeling. I scheduled a facial this morning just to kill time and I still have a hour of twiddling my fingers waiting.
  • @praying4our3rd Ill send you as much as I can even if I don't get my little girl.
  • How far along r u? I had one today but they couldn't tell yet.
  • edited April 2011
    @newmomma15 Oh no! Don't scare me. I'm 18wks today. They wouldn't schedule me before that. If they can't see it my insurance won't cover another one until the end when they check babys position. Otherwise we'll have to pay.

I'm sitting here now trying to drink my 24oz of water. I think its cruel to make a preggo woman drink that much and tell her she can't pee. My bladders about to burst but ill do whatever to try and get the results.
  • I'm only 15 weeks lol. I work at a doctors office n I begged the ultrasound lady to just see if she could tell lol. Wouldn't move its legs though :( she said she thought she saw a penis but she said we will try again in a few weeks! She even did the 4d one but I got some great pics!
  • Oh ok. So you'll have plenty of great pics by the time your done. Lucky you.