I need help !!!! Please help !!!

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
Any of u noe any babyshower games that are exciting I really need help since im planning my own babyshower... Also if you guys can give me advice for anything to do with planning a babyshower it will b really greatful since my babyshower is on June 05

Comments

• I like how well do u know mama. List ???s such as your favorite store in the mall, your fave perfume ect. Closest winner gets a prize. I suggest knowing what theme u want. Then u can plan from there. :)
  • Mine too. ;) so I saw on greys anatomy onesie decorating si I will defiantly be doing that and also I will be downloading baby shower games online and buying decorations at the dollar store and making my own cupcakes what r u having? And when r u due?
  • I like the bingo game during gift opening, thats one of the games i will be playing... have blank bingo sheets printed for everyone, and your guests have to fill in all the spots with what they think you will be getting for gifts, and have them play bingo while you open gifts. keeps them entertained and involved!
  • Babyshower101.com has great stuff! That's where I got my games and planning stuff there for my daughters shower....
  • Bingo sounds good. ;)
  • @momof22be im having a boy im due july 28
  • 1st you want an ice breaker..a game that would get everyone talking..I chose a bingo game that requires people to get up and ask the questions on the bingo sheet.
  • Try getting baby bottles and filling them with some kind of drink and have people race to see who can finish theirs first. Gotta drink it like the baby would.