Baby bargains?!

edited April 2011 in UK
Hi, Just wanted to say if you havent already, have a look on ebay for stuff local to you for collection and just search the word baby, there are so many bargains to be had! So far i have got a tummy time play mat for £2.50, a baby gym £2.10 and a vibrations musical rocking baby seat for £10, just picked them up so no postage - such bargains! Defo worth a look. Just wondered if any one else had found any special offers or bargains on any baby stuff? Always goo to save a few quid especially with a baby on the way! Let me know thanks guys :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Craigslist.org* I always want to say .com too. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Craigslist is awesome!
  • Is Craigslist just for Americans? I brought my buggy on ebay, its a mothercare 3 wheeler with car seat, less than a year old for £10.00 and its lush lol x
  • Got some clothes on craigslist and when i get closer ill get other items..but i haven't look on ebay yet..ill will later today or tonight
  • edited April 2011
    Not heard of craiglist, guessing american but will have a look! @Cheryl74 that is amazing what a bargain!!! I just got another baby bouncer chair and a walker with loads of fiddly bits on for £10.50 for both!! amzing, think i need to call it a day now tho, baba will be taking over the house and wont even be here til oct/nov!! lol
  • Oh craiglist not usa uk! whoop whoop! cheers guys!
  • I've done second hand stores and I have basic sewing abilities so I made some skirts, pants and leggings for my baby girl. I'm going to be making her some tutus soon because they are so cute I want to scream!

But second hand stores are amazing I got alot of clothes, a travel swing, a regular swing, a crib (I checked to make sure it meets safety standards), and a full bedroom set all second hand. The only thing I recommend not getting second hand is a car seat because there is no way of telling (as far as I am aware) if it is still safe.
  • Lol I know major bargain, only cause it was pick up early and we live in the sticks in devon :-) I'm gonna keep looking x
  • Just checked Craigslist but I don't think its really taken off in this area.:-( I'll stick with eBay x
  • Wow great bargains, I might have to look on eBay because everything I bought, I paid full price for. I know Asda have great deals too especially on nappies
  • Jus got a bumbo for £5 didnt mean to but come on thats a bargain! lol
  • I got my pram of ebay a big leather cream baby stylelux one was only used for 3 months and it was like £500 brand new paid £80 for it no mark or anything at all :D nothing else fits in the car when its in like butt heyy!!! haha x