signs of preeclampsia?? plz plz read

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I jst posted counting fetal movement..well my gut was tellin me to look up protein in urine..last Wednesday my urine had a lil protein in it nd it didn't click to me to look for signs of preeclampsia so this wkend my hands nd feet where huge I mean swollen nd I jst thought it'll pass nd it did but this mornin I was tryin to go bck to sleep after my bd went to wrk nd I was having a hard time catching my breath nd I was laying dwn nd on my left side..well earlier I felt like my bby wasn't moving as much as she normally would..I now have a headache nd a lil light headed...should I be concerned or am I jst freakin out?? My bd says wait til tomorrow nd my sis nd bff tht are pg nd have kids say jst go to L&D jst to be sure...Idk Wht to do pLz help I'm sry if u think I'm jst goin crazy but I can't help to think of the health of my bby..thanks

Comments

• Go to ur docs and usually it's accompanied by high blood pressure so check it if u know how call ur doctor though
  • L&d! Better safer than sorry. Good luck. How far along are you
  • If you do kick counts and she isn't moving as much as normal, yes, go! Also if you're worried go to some place that has the free blood pressure measuring devices, like stop n shop or cvs or some walmarts, sign of pre eclampsia is high blood pressure. Otherwise call first thing in the a.m.
    Remember that you know your body better than anyone, if u think something is up then go with your gut!
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 38 wk 2days the only thing is my csection is Friday I'm not freakin out about it or anything I jst dnt wanna look dumb if its jst nerves but through out this whole pg I haven't had headache besides now nd last wk when they found protein in my urine all day she wasnt really moving I.mean she was but she is very active nd jst wasn't moving as much she has moved 10+ times within the hour but I have a headache nd I'm a lil light headed tht plus the swollen hands nd feet this wkend..Nd short of breath this morning Idk Wht to do..my gut tells me go but my bd says wait..ugh I'm soo confused..@momof22be @NewMommy_NavyWife @maddyontheway
  • Yeah im going through all that now my ob just had me do a 24hr sample they pulled blood today but I already have an appointment set up for next week so they said I should know everything by my next visit but they explained if I felt light headed or seeing spots to go to labor and delivery cause I always had migraines but since I became pregnant the ousin doubled absolutely no medicine worked which caused my pressure to sky rocket
  • Just go to the store to check ur bp
  • Definitely go you are to far along to take chances especially of it's sudden
  • edited April 2011
    Sweetie, I rather you go and they send you home than something happen to you or the baby. My mil had preclampsia with my husband and nearly died and lost him bc she just brushed it off.

This is their job and I'm sure if it was them in yours shoes they would go. I hope all is okay though.
  • edited April 2011
    I would call ur doc. They were concerned about preeclampsia for me but I didn't have as many signs as you do. Especially with the swelling and the headache if ur BP is high you may want to go to the ER

Your bd isnt carrying the baby you are. You have a connection to the baby that he can't understand.
  • U should always go when the count is low our when you are experiencing sudden change
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He won't even take me to get my blood pressure checked I can't stand him right now nd will I look stupid Callin my doc again I called at 5 about the bby moving now imma call about me being light headed nd headache..I jst wish he was more supportive..I have a feeling ill be driving my self to D&L today =\ @NewMommy_NavyWife @zexy4da011 @momof22b @blissmarie23
  • Will bd at least take you to the store to get ur BP checked. If not is there someone else who can drive you? I would call the doc again since you have new symptoms.
  • Cal l an ambulance cuz you dont need to be driving in your condition and your bd probably just scared
  • Go just in case its okae to be worried. Keep us posted, hun good luck. Or call a cab. Is there anyone who can drive you?
  • @blissmarie23 no he said he will stay home nd watch my son if anything happens to call him ugh I dnt like him right now.. I called my doc I'm jst waiting on his call bck I jst hope I'm not over reacting I mean no. Of this happened with my son or through out this pregnancy so I'm hoping everything will be ok ='[
  • Just get keys and go! He will get his a$$ up when he sees you ready and. Serious....
  • I jst talked to my doc nd he did say go I told my bd tht my doc said for me to go nd he still says he will wait at home Idk Wht to do if I take our only car nd go alone he won't have a ride up there if something does happen nd they need to delivery me...y is he acting like this I dnt understand
  • I had protien in my pee as well my doc put me on a 24hr pee watch and I had to return it bac to her and she seen I had a UTI it can also be yhue hve an infection tht and will drp sum protien in yhur pee soo dnt worry yhueself to mch till yhue really kno cuz ii did and it was for nthn
  • edited April 2011
    I think you should stop worrying about the BD who is not respecting you or your child and take the car unless u feel you can't drive. You need to protect your baby at this point
  • He finally said ok I jst dnt see how it took this.long but plz keep us in ur prayers we are on our way. I'm so scared :-((
  • I am glad he changed his mind! I will keep praying for you and your baby!!