few stupid things i forgot lol help

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I felt him move everyday since 10 weeks. In two days I haven't felt him as much and today only once... when do I w orry about less movement.I forget lol to add I have hard time peeing and its like when u kink a hose in half and just a lil comes out. With my daughter I just didn't pee like I was prego. Along with not feeling baby I feel kinked when I pee.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am prego w my second and its been seven yrs. I felt my son early and my daughter now early too. I feel like I pee constantly too but I call it a trickle. Then five minutes later I trickle again. I am sick w sinuses and the dr said I don't feel her move as much bc I I am sick...maybe that's it? Maybe call your dr? I am 21 weeks and know I question it all again like a newbie. Hope all is ok mama.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol Morgan u made me pee myself a lil.
    @Paganmom yeah It's nuts its just a lil sprinkle not like it was before..
  • iI never felt like this It's so weird. with my daughter I wasn't scared and questioning everything. I never peed like I shoulda. I didn't have any pregnancy related issues till last month. so this one is for what docs said a NORMAL pregnancy lol