DOnt think I ovulatEd

ValVal
edited April 2011 in January 2012
SO according tO fertilitY calendErs I was suppOse to ovulaTe the 23rd ive been tracking bbt cus my dr doesnt think im ovulating.. N I think shes rite. I havent had a constant rise in temp.. Im confused!

Comments

• Have you tried ovulation kits?
  • I wasnt ovulating and they put me on bc for 3 months to kick start it
  • NO I havent tried those yet.
    My dr said said to track my bbt for to cycles b4 she puts me on clomid
  • I tried ovulation kits for the first time this month and I think I'm pregnant. Took 2 pregnancy test and both have faint lines.
  • U can even get the internet cheapies n they work. Same here 2 months of testing and I got preg
  • OH wow how exciting.. I def. Need tO fo buy sOme asap..
  • Sometimes you can ovulate and not have the symptoms like rising temp or like myself I feel a slight cramp in either of my ovaries. I suggest ovulation kit. Good luck lady keep us posted.
  • U might ovulate late I know I do . Also I never had a change in my temperature and ovulating kits never worked for me . I remember when I started to take them it said I was ovulating but I was actually pregnant
  • angie87 what should I do? Just havE sEx every OthEr day??
  • I Have been using the ovulation kits for 3 months now. I'm hoping this month is a positive. I'm glad I got them because my ovulation has been off by a day in both directions.