pregnant with leukemia

I have a childhood cancer called leukemia and my treatments are going okay but I just found out im pregnant..I know there probably wont be any other pregnant women with cancer in here but I just wanted to know if being excited even though being pregnant during treatments is wrong?..im like really excited but everyone else isn't but me and the daddy...and I can't share my excitement with anyone cause they don't really wanna talk about it..am I wrong to be excited about this?

Comments

• Heck I'm excited for u :)
  • A baby is a blessing! You should be excited!
  • Nooooo! Our definitely not wrong sweety! Congrats!!
  • That's what I think to..an my doctor already insured me that the baby's gonna be fine that my chemo and stuff hasn't hrt the baby since they caught it early so me and the baby will be fine but my family still isn't happy
  • No, you should be very excited! If others aren't excited for you, then they are missing out! Your ver blessed to be given the chane to be a mother....many young children with illnesses don't get the chancfe to grow up abd have the most amazing gift given to them! You are truely blessed no matter how other may take it, don't let them get you down!
  • I'm excited!! people who aren't excited can shove it(;
  • Sorry for all the misspelled words! I hate this phone I have!!
  • That's what my fiance said to..but my family is my whole world and it just hurts not to have them happy and sharing this gift with me
  • I know what you mean. They will come around... trust me.
  • Its okay my phones all touch screen so I understand..and im glad Thank im not wrong for feeling this way thank y'all..y'all have really taking a lot of stress off of me
  • I know it's a different situation but my family wasn't excited about my pregnancy at first either. I feel like they want the best and at first they are worried. They are probably thinking about all of the things that could go wrong and don't want you to end up getting hurt if things do go wrong. As you get further along they will be excited! Congrats your baby is a great blessing and I'm sure your family will come around soon!
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy. Like others are saying im sure they are just worried about your health. Good luck with everything
  • Not at all Congrats to u! That is exciting! It's tough with health problems but not impossible :) I have a blood disease that makes it so my spleen attacks my platelets n my blood can't clot properly n I have seizures but I'm 28 weeks just about n I'm excited :)
  • Im excited for u, babies r the most precious gift god can give u :) ur parents might worried bout ur cancer n u being pregnant at the sametime but hopefully everything will turn out just fine. Good luck hun