I took a test.. Veryyyy faint line..

edited April 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Could I be pregnant? I took a jewels brand test, its the plus ones and there is a very very very light line..

Comments

• I think you just may be :)
  • I took at test and I thought it was a BFN bc I didn't c the line. Went to the doc the next day to b sure n she said yup u r I freaked when I got home ran to the rr and dug through the trash can and saw that super almost invisble faint line. And 9months. Plus later here I am with a 5wk old son! Good luck blows baby dust ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I took a p test my lines were very faint so I got it confirmed n yes I was preggo so go visit a dr. :) congratss!
  • A line is a line! Congrats!
  • Thanks ladies, im trying not to get my hopes up we have been trying for about a year with no luck. AF is due in two, will test again on that day, hoping it stays positive!
  • Congratulations yay new baby on the way
  • I took a test a few days before my AF and got a very very faint BFP. Went the next day to have a blood test done and sure enough it was positive! Congrats, momma!
  • Thanks again ladies, im going tmrw for a blood test *keeping my fingers crossed*
  • @babycaj I was the same, i had a super faint line, i even thought my eyes were playng games with me it was that faint lol got drs today for them to confirm it :-) fingers crossed for both of us x
  • I was the same, but for three different tests. Faint and unsure but here I am, pregnant and can't wait for October.
  • I had a faint line to. For two test. Did think about. Next morning something said go check trash. It was still there. I never red the instructions. When I did I said o snapp. Can this be. So I called. Sister brother friend Cuz uncle u named it call them. That told oldest son. Told me naw can't be. When hubby came home. I was like thank u for the gift. Look at me like what are u talking about. WE ARE HAVING A BABY. He was so happy. But any how. A faint line is a BIG PHAT POSITIVE. Congratulations!!!!!.
  • Same thing happened to me and here in about 3 in a half weeks ill be a mommy :)