yay! baby #2 due in december!

edited April 2011 in December 2011
Yay! My fiance and are are so happy yo be having another child! Our son is now almost 8 months and will be 15 months when the new baby arrives! Although we are excited I'm also scared! My last pregnancy was high risk and I went into early labor 11 times!! I haven't asked my doctor yet if it will most likely happen again or not so I wanted to ask those of you who are mothers to more than one if... one of your pregnancies was high risk were all of them? I would just like to know others experience because I would like to prepare myself now instead of later. Thank you so much! Hope to hear from someone!

Comments

• Congratulations!! I am pregnant with my second and both pregnancies have been high risk due to me having rheumatoid arthritis. I would imagine they will want to keep a closer eye on you but don't worry. I like the fact they are keeping a closer eye on my baby, just in case!!
  • Congrats! Im high risk as well due to an incompotent cervix. I always have a cerclage (stitch in cervix to prevent preterm labor): i go to the doctor as much as a person who is almost term! The docs will take good care of u!
  • Congratulations I'm on #2 due Dec 6th but my 1st came 3weeks early soo might be a Nov baby lol my 1st just turned 9mos. I'm scared too #SingleMommy
  • @sopheebaybee143 yeah so we are right around the same because they were off on my sons due date by 6 weeks! They thought he was going to be premature but I had him two weeks late! So a little similar! Best of luck and I hope this one of yours waits for the full ride!!!
  • Thanks girl. I hope so too although I think the snake I seen slivering by my feet might have sent mee into labor lol then again she pooped in the sac so I'm thankful she came
  • Congratulations!!! :)
  • OMG! I would be in panic mode about the snake! We! And thank you!!
  • Im on baby# 2 due dec 4. My dads birthday :) our son is 2 1/2 now. We couldn't be happier! Congratulations to you and your growing family! They will very likely treat you as high risk. Lucky for you cause you'll get to hear more heart beats and see more ultrasounds :) hope this time around is easier on you!
  • Congratulations to you too! Really that would be cool to get more ultrasounds and listen to.more heartbeats! I want to get a 3D ultrasound this pregnancy so I'm hoping no bed rest again to prevent me from getting it!
  • Congrats due Dec 5th with bebe #2 my 1st is 9mos. Haven't seen a doc yet, 1st appointment Tues! Sooo if she doesn't change it ima Dec mommy too
  • Due December 23.2nd baby.My son Nehemiah,is 7 years old now.so it all seem so new to me now
  • congradulations! im due dec. 4th with my 2nd baby. my 1st will only be 1 when this baby is born. i wasnt high risk with my 1st but because my pregnancies were so close together now i am. i have getational diabetes and i had a c section last time. but no worries because if anythings wrong thats why theres doctors to help!
  • @melilove, congratulations!!! we are somewhat in the same boat! i will send my thoughts your way for a healthy pregnancy!!!
  • Congrats! I keep reading..like how every child is different... Every pregnancy is different so u never know :) I'm due with baby #3 on december 25.
  • @cee808 the day before me :) how exciting for a christmas baby! congrats to you too!!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hehe thanks! I really hope I give birth a little early or late because I don't wanna give birth on christmas. Sorry I didn't answer ur main question but my pregnancies weren't high risk. But some friends and family I know had both high risk and normal pregnancies if that helps :)
  • @TricesBaby- contgrats girl!!! its a hell of an experience with #1!!!!! but everything is well worth it!!

@cee808- yeah thats how i feel too, my doc said that since i had my first 5 weeks early that this baby will more than likely come early too :) so as long as he/she is healthy i will be happy if they come early lol, and thats what i have been hearing that a lot of women that they kind of vary depending on the pregnancy... im keeping my fingers crossed for no bed rest!!! lol