i want a frickin mtn dew

edited April 2011 in Health
I know you're allowed a certain amount of caffeine but I have been avoiding it completly, now I really want one and I'm afraid il feel guilty. Any avid caffeine drinkers out there?

Comments

• I drink caffeine everyday: )
  • I am addicted. I have tried with every one of my pregnancies to not drink any soda or tea, but I would get horrible headaches. My doctor said that it is safe enough for me to allow myself one 12 oz soda or tea a day. He said the stress and pain from the headaches(and I am prone to migraines) are worse for me than one soda a day.
  • edited April 2011
    You can have up to 200 mg of caffeine a day. Mountain Dew has 54 so you can have one and not feel badly. Enjoy!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/caffeine/AN01211
  • Have a mountain dew. The baby will be fine.
  • My dr said to keep it under 300 mgs and enjoy
  • edited April 2011
    I consume caffeine daily..
    I'm addicted to barqs root beer
    but the good thing is they only contain about 37mgs per bottle (:

hard thing TO DRINK is 48-64fl oz of water! !! I can barely drink one bottle of water ):
  • I drink coffee when I crave it. Youll be fine :)
  • edited February 2013
  • Thank you ladies, I did drink my mtn dew n now that craving is all good:)
  • Aw now i want one :( but i dont have one..
  • I have one sundrop a day. Keeps my mirgraines away. :*
  • Mmmmm mtn dew.... Ive been drinking water and milk all day... Had a few ounces of tea, but kids git bubbles n it, so not much for me today, but boy do i want one!
  • @jess8d mmm sundrop..I love it in the glass bottles havnt had it in years
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We only have caffeine free mountain dew in Canada....Mmmmmm might need to cross the border and try one of the real ones :-)
  • I used to drink about a can of Pepsi a day and haven't been drinking it at all until yesterday my MIL brings home a bottle of Pepsi with pizza and I couldn't help myself.
  • @2600wifey are u from Wi!!!!? Its the birth place of sundrop. I miss it so much in the glass bottles! I get to visit Wi soon!
  • @jess8d yes I am from wi I live in AZ now. They just got it here but I only seen it in the cans. I wish so bad I was going there bc I really want some wi food!