IF u aint ttc why r u in here

ValVal
edited April 2011 in About App & Forum
FOr my understanding this app. Is for woman ttc or already pg. right??? It irritates me n bugs me wen girls talk about oh I better not be pregnant..or I didnt use a condom n im scared....lik common theres plenty of women lik myself who have really been ttc n theres girls talking otherwise??? I dont understand...

Comments

• Im not ttc or preg. I'm here to support my daughter. But I am a grandma and can give advice too...
  • OK kate_k thats fair enuf. But im talking about the girls who talk they dont wanna gt pregnant but atent being careful. Maybe I should of reinstated the topic name :/
  • Maybe women who say that probably just had their baby and fear that they may be pregnant because they wasn't protected... most likely they were already on before they had baby... :-D
  • I agree with you!
  • IDk bt maybe im just fustrated that I cant conceive n others do w out wanting too :/
  • edited April 2011
    I know what @val is talking about, there are little girls in here, even girls my age, who just come on say they didnt use protection last night and hope to god their not pregnant. Dont come on a prego app and say you hope your not pregnant...thats not what its for and its certainly not what we wanna hear. [-X
  • @newmama16 is your profile pic the anatomy ultrasound? Forgive me if I didn't call it the right thing lol.......
  • edited April 2011
    @pregoagainyay Im not sure wat u mean but i can tell u that i got it at my gender sono and she was measuring her head wen she put her foot up and tried to stick it in her mouth. Thats wat its a pic of lol
  • I agree I think this app is like a support group sorta speak, we all give advice, get advice, and rant about various things, we support moms/dads to be and we support those trying to be moms/dads. We don't need to hear about those that are being careless and hope they don't have kids. We all know what sex leads too and if we are grown up to do the deed we are grown enough to know what comes of it. And if you just had a baby and are scared thats understandable it would be hard to have two babies 9months apart. YIKES. But I have seen the posts of people just being careless and don't want kids. SMH it is kind of upsetting but I just ignore them I don't wanna hear about it unless you need advice or support, like the rest of us.
  • @newmama16 that is a very cute picture. :) I can't wait til my gender u/s. 1 month to go :)
  • @newmama16 that's exactly what I wanted to know lol thank you!
  • I comment on a lil girls post titled im leaking. Come to find out she wasn't prego but wasn't sure if her bf blew in her or not. I mean come on! Plus she was saying maybe she got an std or something. I mean I feel bad for the baby she may someday have! She didn't even know what it looks like when a man ejaculates... she shouldn't b doing the deed.
  • LOL!!!!
  • @mandac10 I actually did the post thats what I mean cOmmon' now lol
  • I actually read*
  • I also ttc for 10 years and we didn't succeed. I totally understand that feeling....
    But with my first I didn't understand things well and worried too, so I understand that too.....
  • I'm not pregnant, anymore. I had my baby boy four weeks ago. I just want advice on parenting from other moms and want to help some other pregnant women out .
  • The could I be preg post kill me, really how are we spost to tell over the phone /compute. Did you you have sex? Well if you did you could be pregnant wait 2 weeks and pee on a stick, or go to the doctor
  • I like the moms and occasional dads that sick around to give advice, I understand the teens wanting support, but I hate the people that act like being pregnant is worse than death. I almost flipped out on the troll who was whining about her baby ruining her body and wishing she had aborted it.
  • I joined shortly after I lost my baby in Febuary....for support and guidance. I am currently ttc and hoping May is my bfp month.