miscarriage

Is it normal to have lots of fear of having a miscarriage? I dont know why i keep having a feeling that my baby might not make it :( im ten weeks tomorrow. Is there anything that helps for these feelings?

Comments

• I felt exactly the same then got to 12 weeks and felt better then bleed a week later so I still worry now. I rub my belly and tell it to be strong and just try to stay positive x
  • edited April 2011
    Babe, I wish there were, I had an ectopic and a miscarriage after that, stArted off w twins and am down to one. I get sick and worry gonna mc, I feel great I worry I am going to mc, I font feel movement, I feel a little movement, I'm tired or not tired. You get the picture! All we can do is est healthy and do the best we can. Try and stay positive and get a cheer up buddy. My hubby clams me down a lot and I rented a digital fetal heart monitor which helps when I get really worried. I may sound like a nut, but I get it, there are a lot of us who aren't lucky the first time around and know things can go wrong at any minute. Just try to enjoy the success of right now! And when you need people to talk to, there are a lot of nice people here too!
  • I felt the same way...maybe its just not feeling the baby that makes us nervice. after my morning sickness went away I was really stressin..but now I'm 14 weeks..still don't feel preggo but the paranoia went away lol..you'll feel better soon hun!!
  • @cheryl74 yeah i guess its the first trimester that throws us off and i guess i gotta stop thinking negatively :)
    @jellybelly1015 yeah i feel better when my boyfriend hugs me and tells me everything is going to be fine and i just cant wait to hear its heart beat next wednesday :)
    @ladicapo lol well i guess im those lucky ones that didnt have any morning sicknes i really dont feel anything other than my boobs hurting maybe thats why i have that fear cause i dont feel anything but once in a while i feel lower ab pain and yeah i just wanna get this first trimester over with
  • I get those feelings too when I do I try to focus positive then rub my belly. I got my BFP 4/27 and was married 1/1/11. On top of that I'm 39 yrs old so was surprised that it took 3 mos. So I'm praying that God bless our little one and she or he is growing strong. I can't however understand having hunger pains so early so maybe there's twins in there :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i felt nervous too but the 1st time i heard my baby's heart beat at 7 weeks i lost it i was soooo overjoyed then we heard it again at our 11 week ultrasound and i teared up. they said you have a strong little trooper in there. It totally made the paranoia disapper. Now i'm 13 weeks and I feel a bit of calmness, i read in my baby book "BabyCenter Pregnancy from Preconception to Birth" really Awesome book that the chances of miscarriage go down drastically after 13 weeks. i just keep looking at my sono and praying for a healthy baby 11/2/2011. It should pass soon hun just pray about it, everything that's meant to be will be.
  • This is exactly what I was gonna post.. sometimes I get so worried I even cry.. I'm 12 weeks & I just had my us @ 10 wks.. the Dr said baby was completely healthy & I heard the heartbeat & saw it jumping around lol but I'm still super paranoid everyday.. so I'm hoping this goes away soon cuz its sooo stressful :/
  • It is so crazy. I feel the same way and ask my husband if he thinks its normal for me to feel like the baby wont make it. We weren't ttc we even used back up birth control and still got pregnant but now after hearing the heartbeat I can't imagine not being pregnant. Hopefully it is all in our heads and we will all have happy healthy pregnancies :)