16wks today!!!!!

edited April 2011 in October 2011
And I finally have a belly. I am big girl and I thought i was never going to show. But at the same time I am getting frustrated cause nothing but a few pairs of pants and my one pair of maternity pants I bought for work fit. We are moving sat so I am not going shopping til til after we get moved and unpacked :) I am just excited and wanted to share :)

Comments

• Congrats! I'm 14 weeks and 4 days and I can't wait till my gut actually looks like a pregnany lol. When do u find out what ur having?
  • Congrats you are so lucky i am almost 17wks and still have no belly i'm getting skinnier ;( i wonder why.
  • I'm 17 weeks today! But still no belly :(
  • 16 weeks in a few days!!! Belly showing but stupid boobs got so big I can't look down and see my bump yet :(
  • Hehe @jellybelly1015 that sucks. My boobs are big to begin with. It makes me cringe to think how big they will get.
    @texasbeauty2787 we find out on may 12th. My hubby is so excited, he has wanted to know since wer found out I was preg lol.
    Just be patient ladies... I swear I had no belly when I went to bed a few nights ago and when I woke up the next morning I actually looked preggo. Lol :)
  • Hehe, yeah it does. I hate trying to fit in my bras. I hope they are done, want to see the belly lol!
  • Hello ladies, I'm 16w1d and I've had a belly for about a week now. The thing that's getting me is my lower back pain.
  • My sciatic nerve is killing me. My leg keeps going numb. I work in a massage clinic, so I think I am going to start coning my coworkers into stretching me out like once a week. I had it done friday and it didn't bug me for a few days..which was nice. Unfortunatly with all this packing, I think I made it angry again lol.
  • I'm 16weeks today but I look like I just been eating Alotta Burgers..lol not really looking in the belly but my face got round n my breast n nose are bigger...lol
  • Same problem here.. boobs ate huge but my bump just looks like burger bloat.. can't wait for my perma belly to POP