scared! whats going to happen

edited January 2011 in September 2011
Hi; I'm scared bc I lost a baby last may. And I just found out that me and my husband and excepting again I'm only 19 and I just went to the doctors yesterday to get a blood test n now we wait but I'm scared I'm goin to lose another baby and I'm scared that. The home test was wrong . But I haven't goten my period yet and its about a week late. How can I stop being so scared

Comments

• Sweety your going to be scared...I've lost a baby before also but now I'm pregnant again around 6weeks...but the only advice I can give you is stay positive and stress less and things will be fine...and if you pray at anytime your feeling uncertain say a lil prayer and talk to your tummy and you'll feel better, that's what helps me out
  • I had lost a baby in 08 and 8months later I found out I was pregnant again I was so scared that I was guna losw my baby again I cries everynight I had bad dreams but it was jus all in my head I had a healthy babugirl and shes going to be 2 on monday im pregnant wit my swcond babygirl now. Jus relax and be calm dont stress yourself or your body its not good so relax and think happy thoughts im sure everything will be fine
  • I'm going thru the exact same thing! Just relax girl, once blood work is done its norm done again in a couple days to see if everything is normal. As long as those levels are doubling were ok!! I get my blood taken today and Monday.
  • I had a miscarriage back in june and I got pregnant at the end of august. I was terrified it was going to happen again. I begged the docs to give me an earlier ultrasound at 6wks which they gave to me thankfully. That helped ease my anxiety somewhat. Then I bought a doppler at 12 wks so I could listen when I had an anxious moment. But just try to relax as impossible as that sounds and good luck
  • I had a miscarriage at 4 weeks 3 days in June 2010. We conceived again the first week in Sept 2010. My family has a history of multiple miscarriages before caring to term, so I and my dh spent the first 4 mo not getting attached because we did not want to go through the loss again. The dr kept saying one miscarriage did not make me high risk and everything was fine but I still worried. Now at 21 weeks I am calmer. But I feel like I missed half of my pregnancy because I was worried about getting attached and it not working out. Please learn from my mistake don't worry, take care of your self and baby and enjoy every moment because it goes fast. I guess it is the first lesson in parenting. Control what you can, and don't stress about what you can't. Otherwise you won't beable to enjoy any of it. Good luck with everything.
  • I found out I was pregnancy 4weeks after my miscarriage. Its hard and its scary. I've heard that home pregnancy tests don't give false positives, the only time they're wrong is if it says your not pregnant and you are. If your not bleeding or cramping then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Just stay positive.
  • A lot of women miscarry their first pregnancy. It doesn't mean you're prone to miscarriages and I'm sure this pregnancy will be fine ! :)
  • Im going da same thing..but I had to mc n now im pregnant again im really scare now n I still dont know how to clam down n have a positive mind set..cus its hard..when is veryone due
  • im due march 7th..
  • Just try to relax. Anything that happens is out of your control at this point, but being stressed out wont help matters.
  • Why are u freaking out? We have all had miscarriages. I have had four... I have one daughter now, n so far, I'm in my seventh week of my new pregnancy. It happens... the more u stress... the greater ur chances. U want to stop freaking out.... cook, read a book, go to the movies with ur husband or friends. The more u don't think about it, the greater chance of a full term pregnancy. Smile, laugh, enjoy everyday... be hopeful. My favorite thing to do, is daydream... about a vacation, or shopping spree with a million dollars... just for fun.