Hasn't hit me

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and it feels like it hasn't hit me that hard,.i keep expecting to be like "oh my gosh, I'm pregnant! Baby is coming! Lol" but I'm more casuall about it. Like I dont feel much different, I go on normally. I see everyone around me getting all exited im pregnant rubbing my tummy and I'm like "uh yeah.... Hahaa!" but I am happy I'm pregnant I guess just in the back of my mind I'm always expecting something to go wrong so I'm trying not to get too excited. Any feel like that?

Comments

• Im had my share of disappointments in the past and becuz of that ive come up with a plan that is very selfish and i realize it but i dont wanna excite myself and b let down! I lost my child at full term. She lived a day. Anyways.....I decided I don't want many ppl to knw til I'm out the first trimester, no baby shower, no asking the gender, no picking a name, no shopping, and once its time to deliver it will jus b me and my boyfriend! I jus wanna knw that I have a baby to take home! I don't wanna HURT like I once did! So I kind of understand wat u me! I'm a little more extreme but I'm hoping I can find excitement somewhere and I hope u can too!
  • @mommy_love oh I'm sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage last november. I was suppposed to be 8 weeks but lost it at 5. I guess I'm always hearing something gon wrong with someone else and I try not to think about it but by soon that I forget how to be happyyyy about it all lol I'm sure both or babies will be great