soreness around belly??? SCARY

Is it normal to have soreness around your belly? It feels like when I touch it its all bruised or something. You know the feeling when you touch a bruise and its tender it feels like that but my whole belly? Is that normal??

Comments

• Im 15 weeks and feel the same especially lower and by the sides. I think its from the uterus stretching.
  • Really im 16 weeks! But its scary I feel like I laid wrong or someyhing and bruised my belly :O but ya that's where I have it too not so much in the middle belly button area at all but ya the sides are killer
  • Probably just from growing. Is this your first?
  • Same and I'm 15w3d
  • Ya my first :) but isn't that weird? Is it your guys first?
  • It's completely normal girls. :) Round ligament pain as the uterus stretches and wow can it stretch. They are usually the size of a fist, but stretch to accommodate a full term baby, placenta, and fluids! A womans body is capable of some very amazing things. :)
  • It doesn't seem like muscle soreness though it feels like its bruised or something that's what scared me :( but its supposed to feel like that?
  • Im 15w5 days and im expiriencing the same thing but its normal i think it called round ligament pain from ur uterus streching...
  • weird! Its like my whole belly that's why it freaks me out if you know what I mean like I thought something like that would feel internal and this is like sore to the touch on my whole belly