Need advice

edited April 2011 in June 2011
Recently my sister in law who im close to just completely went crazy. Alot if things happened at once and she just snapped. She isnt making sense and she isa freajing everyone out. My father in law just to get rid of her filed a false police report and got her locked up. Shes in a psychiatric home at the moment. We all know she needs help but shes stubborn shes not going to allow ppl to help her unless she wants it. My bd is driving me crazy cuz I recently gave him a second chance to be with me. I try t o be there for him cuz I know it's not easy having a sibling just snap but he keeps pushing me away. Idk what else to do. I want to help and make him feel better but he won't let me. What should I do?

Comments

• Thats a tpugh one but je should still b greatful that u even allowed him a second chance! I would talk to him n let em know how u feel n tell him u wanna b there for him too u guys need to work on ur relationship n b open w each other ur gna need his help n support thruout ir pregnacy n im sure he wouldnt want u to not include him
  • I think you should just let him deal with it the way he chooses to, if that means not talking about it then thats what he chooses, dont force it, just make sure ur there to talk if he wants, but dont bring it up unless he does....
    also I wouldnt try to understand why that happened to her, and wouldnt make any assumptions, just be a great listener I think that would be the best way to help him out let him vent to you if he chooses..good luck I hope things work out for you and them
  • **make sure he knows youre there if he needs to talk*
  • Oh and maybe offer to go visit her together at the physc home