2nd pregnancy anyone?

Im pregnant with my second baby, and I knew every pregnancy is different but im still suprised at just how different this one is from my first....2nd time mommys what is different to you this time around?
for me its
felt baby much sooner

Was told I had complete placenta previa but then told 2 wks after that it had completely cleared up

babys kicks are much stronger feeling, also seems to feel them more

My legs where they connect to my hips (right under pelvic area) hurt so bad sometimes that its hard to walk

Im actually gaining the right amount of wieght instead of too much

I have heartburn/intagestion

A few other differences as well,
my first is a boy and this ones a girl, which can make symptoms dif in the first place but symptoms are also dif with each pregnancy so its hard to know what is what

Comments

• I was really tired this time around and I get nauseous more.........I felt GREAT when I was pregnant with my son......
  • With my daughter I had the best and easiest pregnancy! With this one its been a little more rough. Lots more throwing up and a lot more nauseating! And still haven't felt this baby and I'm 17 weeks today.
  • edited April 2011
    With my first I was on my feet for 4hours a day with no break working in fast food. But i got Dairy Queen everyday after work.

With this one I am so much more tired, I never have to energy to take my son to the park or anything.

With this one I don't feel all the round ligment pain yet.

With this one my lower back hurts alot more.
  • When I was pregnant with my son I felt great little nausea in the beginning but I loved being pregnant. This time I'm having a girl had about 2 weeks of nausea in the beginning. She's killing my scatic nerve though and I have the round ligament pain with her! She's already a pain in my butt lol. 12 more weeks to go though then I can finally see her, anxious to see what she looks like.
  • I felt my first (boy) a lot sooner than with my second (girl) I was a lot sicker and a lot more tired this time around also. It's so crazy how different pregnancies can be, when you think you know and have seen it all! I also feel like I'm more achy this time and when I Walk all the way upstairs my legs throb lol
  • I have one girl and 34 weeks with another girl. I felt this one move a lot sooner, their heartbeats were way different until around 26 weeks, and im not gaining much weight this time at all, and I haven't went into preterm labor yet and by this time with my first I was in preterm labor 6 times. Other than that, they are identical. I crave the same things, never once had morning sickness, never worried about constipation (tmi I know) I have lots of energy during the day, and I usually sleep really good at night :)
  • edited April 2011
    When I was pregnant with my first son I was Nausous in the beginning of the pregnancy I gain a lot of weight cuz I had toxina posion this pregnancy with my son I felt him kick me earlier I get pains in my prative tmi I know I'm more tired I don't want to be near anybody lately I started get nausous at the end of this pregnancy more heartburn my weight been good