my son been acting up lately

I have 4 weeks to go n my son been crying more n acting up a lot n I wanted to know is it becuz I'm almost due or is it becuz I'm havin a boy idk I heard if u have the same sex they act up I just want to know ur opinion n if this happened to u

Comments

• Im having a boy, im 36w. And my daughter is a brat now :/
  • Both of my girls are acting up today. It must be drive your mama mad day and I didn't get any warnings or the memo!
  • edited April 2011
    I think there's something in the air it seems to be going around my son has been a major brat(and that's putting it nicely) lately and he's almost 11 my daughter has been really moody too and she's 9. I still have 15 weeks to go. My friends and cousisns kids are being punks too and they aren't pregnant I think its all kids right now. RUN HIDE
  • I think its drive your mom day everyday for me. My son is 2 and I'm having a girl and he has been acting up for the last 4 months. I have 5 weeks left and he gets worse by the day.
  • @kcoolzchic same as me his been acting up since 33 weeks n its gettin worse by the day
  • @Proudmommyof2boys I guess that's the joys of having kids. We can't live with them and we can't live without them :)