has anyone ever mis caculates their due dates?

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
OK so I guess I mis-calculated my due date. I thought I missed my period March 1st (I know tmi rite lol) so I assumed my due date was December 6 10 days before my bd's bday but in reality my period was later den dat nd Im actually due December 11th 5 days before my bd's Bday. Im thinking I just made eight weeks wen in reality I just made 7 weeks and 3 days OMG I got a long way to go!!!

Comments

• I would totally hate that.. i have an u/s on the 18 and i hope ill be what i think i am.. my u/s tech did measure me for the due date i have now but i heard it still changes..
  • Ultrasounds can be off by a week so if your duedate was based off an ultrasound then you probably didn't miscalculate. But my duedate was exact as soon as that rpt test said +- I knew the date
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea on my ultrasound they measured the baby and got how many weeks it was.
  • @CharlieB definitely go by what your doc says as far as the due date! Their prediction is the most accurate especially at this point in your pregnancy.
  • The nurse at my doctors office told me I was due 10/31 I didn't think it sounded right but thought she's the professional she knows.....come to find out I was right it wasn't the right DD my DD is 10/1 that women had me almost 10 months pregnant before I delivered OMG!
  • Wow I'm kinda debating the samething..I haven't had a period sinces aug2010..I have endometerios so my periods I useally skip amonth there in regular..but the said I got pregnant in oct so I skipped 2months hmmm..so I'm due in july ...my body n mine is telling there way off. I feel I'm due in june n concieved in sept...to them I my last period was oct 12 ok no I didn't have a period in oct..n I never had a period past the 10 of the month..there goung by the measurements of the baby but my other two kids were small babys n both came 3 wks b4 the due dates .. what do y'all ladys think
  • Yeah =( it sucks, bc my original due date was Oct 1st and I had an ultrasound last week and my doctor told me my due date is Oct 10th. The baby was measuring small so they did 2 ultrasounds to compare and they changed my due date :'( I should be 18 weeks saturday, instead I am 16 weeks and 4 days. Bummer...... but on a good note the baby looks healthy =)
  • With my sister the first due date they gave her was December 10 then they changed it to December 25th then January 5th lol my nephew was born January 19th and was only a week late lol so my sis went her whole pregnancy thinking she was a month ahead so being a week off isn't that bad lol