Ahhh!

I'm soooo excited! Tomorrow is my US and I finally get to find out what I'm having (:
I can't wait! My appt. is at 2:30, seems so far away. Haha.
I'm due 9/21, hopefully its a boy! <3

Comments

• Hope your baby does something cool for you to tell us about! I go on Friday, due 9/26
  • I go friday! Due September 22nd. Hoping for a boy<3
  • Sending you boy dust....i got my boy! :) good luck.
  • Lol I'm due the same day, n want a boy too..only I don't want to find out wat it is...question since we are due the same day how many weeks did ur Dr say u are I kinda have a debate on exactly how many wks I am..
  • That's my due date n im going tomorrow at 1. I've been watching the hours go by sooooo slowly today
  • I'm due 9-22 and I went at 17 weeks for a 3d and found out it was a boy..I go Friday for my 20 week u/s and I'm hoping he stayed that way lol good luck!
  • Ooooo good luck!
  • @PebblesMommy I bet he/she will! I have a very active baby! Haha.
    @MiracleM2B Me too! (:
    @NewMommy_NavyWife Haha, thanks :D
    @gibbs_wife Well I just turned 19 weeks today (: So isn't it the same for you?
    @k_baBix0 Let's share our results! :D
    @sdubois I bet he did (:
    @LovelyBoots Thanks I appreciate it (:
  • @mommyclaudiaaaa yea but these the whole things about counting frm da first day of ur last period instead of the two weeks afta. I'm reading what to expect when expecting and according to the book if my first day of my period was December 15 then I'm supposed to be 20weeks today...u get it??
  • @gibbs_wife Hmm, that's the last day of my period too. And my Doc. says I'm turning 20 weeks next week on Wed.
    Don't you go by the date of conception thoo?
  • I do and so does the book, that's why I'm confused, according to the book we're 20 weeks tho..Idk its confusing n frustrating..I got an appointment next Wednesday ima ask my Dr wtf is goin on..I'm alil pissed about it bein so confusing lol, I just wanna be accurate!!
  • Oh n its not the last day of ur period but the first day of ur last period....
  • Hey if ur usin this app on ur phone like I am, in ur stats ul see it say week 19/this is the 20th week...smh...adding to my confusion..
  • @gibbs_wife Okay I'm confused now. Haha. It goes by date of conception, that I know for sure. Mine was 12/28 so it was a Wed. That means every Wed. my baby turns a week old (:
  • See what I mean?! Lol, my baby turn a week older every wed I assume but if its counting frm the date of the beginning of my last period I'm 20 weeks, the book says it can't count frm conception cuz no1 can pinpoint the moment of conception cuz sperm can live in us for 3days waiting for an egg. The time of ovulation can start on one day but may take more than 24hrs to travel the fallopian tubes. Idk??? I gotta ask my Dr to clarify this mess for me..r u reading any baby books??? Wat r they saying about it??