-who still has morning sickness at 4 mths???

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
-because istill hve it!

Comments

• I'm almost 5 months and still have It. :0&
  • Yeah I'm 4 months and still puke every couple days. Eek
  • Im due feb 4th and still get sick every morning when i wake up. I also get sick through out the day depending on what i eat....
  • I'm due April. My morning sickness went away at 9 weeks just came back to haunt me at 25weeks I'm bummed out!
  • Im due in may and I still have to take my zofran. Its difenatly not as bad as it was at the beginning but i still get nausea often
  • Have you lady's tried switching your vitamins. I know morning sickness can just be part of pregnancy, but as soon as I changed my vitamins I stoped getting sick. Much luck in feeling better.
  • I do I do! I just got an rx for meds so I hope relief is in site
  • If it goes on much longer talk to your Dr about hypermeseis(sp) either way it means morning sickness through the whole pregnancy pretty much. They can give you something for it.
  • 18wks n still have them this has been by far the beat pregnancy thou ive been thru 2 rough pregnancys I have a 5yr old son n was expecting a baby girl a year ago but miscarried at 23wks. Ive been a lil afraid but have faith that everything will be ok cant wait till jan 19 to fins out my babys sex!!7!
  • With my 5 year old boy I was sick all day and night the first 4 months and continued to have daily sickness till the end of my 8th month! Bit a lemon! I'm 21 weeks with my second now and I got sick maybe 4 times!
  • I'm 27 weeks, still puke almost every day! I've heard it means the placenta is healthy.
  • Im almost 9 weeks pregnant. Have morning sickness all day. I can keep some things down if I take the zofran. I hope it goes away by 3 months :0&
  • My last baby I was sick all day, everyday up until I had her. And this one I just found out yesterday and I been is for the last 2 weeks. And I am 5weeks.