Jus2ww

edited April 2011 in January 2012
Just started my 2ww. Any one else playing the waiting game? It always seems so long. Hoping a positive this time!

Comments

• I am. For wat it seems lik I must of ovulatedyesterday or today so the waiting begins. Sometimes I dont like tge waiting tho. Cus I feel like I mske body believe I'm pg than I start geting all the symptoms...
  • @Wishin4first I will start my 2ww in 2 days....hoping May is my bfp month...

Good Luck! *******Baby Dust*******
  • @Val I know the feeling.

@MommyofAngels hoping this is my month also!

Good luck ladies! :)
  • Watt Does 2ww Mean? Really Curious ;P
  • @cgm1113 2 week wait, waiting to test :)
  • Ohhhh Okayy! Baby Dust Yur Way!
  • good luck everyone. I am waiting too.
  • third day of what is supposed to be my period. Still no cramping or anything that makes it seem like its going to come. Im getting a little anxious to test, but I have to wait til my fiance gets home from work tonight. :/
  • Me... Well I'm not sure. I've been taking ovulation tests for the past 8 days none have come out positive. But I have heard they don't work for everyone so not sure on my wait. Af should come around the 12th
  • Thanks for the luck. :)
  • @19andpregnant any update? Did you test? Hope you got a BFP! :)
  • I tested. Neg. It was a cheap test tho, so im getting another one (this time clearblue) tomorrow and testing agn. Im pretty sure I am because of how im feeling. And as of tmrw nite, I will have missed my whole period.
  • Meeeeee! I'm on the 2ww once again. Hoping for a Jan. Baby :) trying not to get my hopes up but being positive I will have a bfp & healthy full term pregnancy soon! Hoping so for u girls too that are right along with me! Baby dust!!!
  • One Week to go!! Feels like forever. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow tho for something else so maybe I can get them to take a blood test. :) Hoping for lots of positives this month...baby dust!
  • No Blood test...guess i'll have to wait until next week and test myself.
  • @19andpregnant. I was late for a week and a half when I finally tested positive, turns out I was just odd and ovulated late...sending baby dust your way.