NO BABY DUST UPDATE!!!!

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy

First of all thank you for all ur support.

Today jake and I had appts. My husband finally stayed home for one day!! He works nights so we slept a lot but did manage to take my little son to his pediatrician appt! He has eczema and craddle cap! (Ugh I hate it) I didn't go to my appt ladies sorry but we did stop at kroger before taking my son to the doc and got 2 ptest

POSITIVE FOR BOTH...SO I GUESS THIS IS WHERE I STOP WONDERING?

My hubby has been making me feel like its gonna be ok and all the preglys here say its ok too and not to be ashamed! Thank you thank you thank you.. I guess ill be on pregly forever! Its ok bc I love it with ppl like you guys ;)

Baby bumps got nothing on dis

WE ARE SOO DAMN COOLER B-)

***Marline***

Comments

• Yay! Congrats!
  • You will do gray hun, like I said!!! :D and for anyone who looks down on you can (excuse me) screw themselves! Congrats again sweetie!!
  • Well it will be ok! Thanks for the update. Congratulations it will be so cool for them to be so close in age.
  • So ur prego again?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe Congrats u will have fun! Hard work but at least your baby's can grow together enjoy it
  • Congratulations, things have a way of working out. Its going to be nice having your kids so close in age. >:D<
  • aww congrats :-)
  • so its for sure. well congrats. n like u said in ur other post. if only babies that were planned existed most of us wouldn't b here. so congrats again (:
  • Thanks everyone! I know how everyone was all anxious for the ptest results I felt like u guys actually took it with me! It was nice to share these feelings bc I really didn't have a lot of support if it wasn't for u guys I think I would've passed out from all the pressure of waiting the 3 min!
  • Thanks @navywife

Ok my hubby is getting mad! I'm going to get off (I don't wanna :'( ) but it is the only day he has off who knows when he will have one again??
  • Totally understandable sweetie, have a good night! :)
  • You being pregnant again just shows that you guys love eachother very much and I know you will be great at raising two kids. Just breathe. You have 9 months to prepare for another. Things will work out in the end.
  • Congratulations girl
  • Congrats. It's actually very exiting to me I want to have my kids one after another like right away. You'll do great and Congrats again
  • Congrats! Your hubby sounds like a keeper!
  • Congrats sweetie, and i wouldn't worry about what others think. If you and your hubby are okay with it then what can others say.
  • awe baby girl it will all be ok. Maybe youll get a little girl this time :) at least you know what to do and expect. haha..
  • Make sure you get that out of your ARM ASAP. Good luck, and you'll be ok, my friends kids are that far apart
  • Awww congrats marline, I guess it really happening :) good luck, ull be just fine.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Just remember to also take care of yourself.my 1st and 2nd are 21months apart and my 2nd and 3rd are 13months apart.right now they are 11,10 and 9.my 4th is 18months old now and he will be 23months when #5 is born.my 18month old is a boy and this one will be a girl.it doesn't matter if there not the same gender believe me when there that close in age they play together and get very close.they will love hard,fight hard and play hard.it is so much fun.enjoy every second.they will keep each other busy.I was 18 when I had my 1st by the time I was 21 I was married with 3kids and I love my life.im30 now and im so happy I started young.
  • Yay congrats!!!
  • I'm excited for you! Congrats! Just be sure and take it easy, rest lots, and be careful w/ your c section incision, it will put lots of pressure on it. But it can, and is often, done! Your kiddos will be so close and its so fun watching them grow up together. Mine are a little fafther apart (14 months and then 30 months) but I loved having them all close. Now preggo w/ the 4th and it will be 10 yrs younger than my last one-that freaks me out more than them being close in age :)

I'm excited for your family. What a double blessing :)
  • Congrats mama!
  • Aww congrats ,, god has his reasons for everything , take it as a blessing ! your kids won't be too far apart that's great! I would love to have two not so far apart but its like being prego for 2 years lol goodluck and congrats.
  • awh Congrats are in order then (; there is nothing wrong with two babies on a row.. (: I'm excited for you mamas((: