9 day countdown..

Anybody else so ready for their bundle to be here already?!

Comments

• Meeee, But I Have Another 4 Months To Go
  • It really will fly by.. mine only started creeping a few weeks ago :) what's your EDD? @ mommyy2be
  • ME!!! 39 days for me! :) its going fast though.
  • i have 48 days left... im so excited
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses Soo close!! :) im assuming you're having a girl right?
    @babygirlinjune you poor thing in the heat .. eek I'm mean enough and its only hit 70 once lol..that's so exciting though!!
  • Yep!! :) My second baby, second girl :D my first is 15 months old.
  • Ooh fun!! So close together I love it! I thought about trying that and wandered how it would be.. lol how's the pregnancy been with having a 1yr old? @ mommyoftwoprincesses
  • @maymommy11 I keep hearing all these people going 1-2 weeks early and start to wonder if ours will at least try :)
  • edited April 2011
    Its actually been amazing! I haven't had any problems except she loves to Climb on me so I just have to calmly tell her to be nice to mommy so she will hug and kiss me and sit on my lap or rub my belly. Lol its really cute. :)
  • yes my poor baby will be born in this crazy Texas weather... the good part I found her some cute tiny dresses she can wear when she born
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses Aww she rubs your belly? That is way too cute..that'll be so fun that they're so close as they get older too :)
  • Yes she does, it is so adorable. I don't think she really gets its an actual baby in there but she knows something is going on. The first time she did it I bawled! Lol It was on thanksgiving so we got lots of pictures, it was too cute! Im really excited about them being close, I have 4 siblings and we are all so far apart none of us were ever really close until recently so im excited for my girls to be close with each other, they will be good playmates. :)
  • I dont rhink mine wants to come out. Just seen the dr and he said im a fingertip? Idk what that means and he said im posterior but my cervix is closed? So confused I want him outtttttt. Are you being induced?
  • @maymommy11 lol Im not even a fingertip but Omg I'm posterior and my cervix is still high too... I'm going for natural homebirth so no being induced :( are you being induced?
  • Im not sure if ill be induced. I want to be but I had to meet another dr in the practice so I didnt talk to him about it. My dr said she doesnt let her patients go past.41w 2d. But my baby measures bigger and my fiance was 9ibs11oz and broke his collar bone coming out so if im not gettin induced I might need a c section :(
  • Eek 10 lbs!! How big are they guessing him to be? I hate the waiting game :( @maymommy11
  • They estimate 8 to 9 ibs. Hopefully not bigger lol. Mee too. Ppl keep asking if im having twins. This dr said theirs a 25% chance that I could be in labor next week.
  • My due date is May 15th, but dr said they will induce at 39 weeks cause she is big, weighed 8 lbs at 32 weeks and putting on about a pound a week! So I have 9 days left tops too!
  • @Mommyoftwoprincesses I am due any day and my other girls are 17 months and 32 months. So my first is 16 months older than my second and she is going to be 17 months older than this one! I love the close age they get along great! My other 3 were spread out and not as close, they are 17, 14, and 11.
  • Meeee but i still have 6 months to go... :(
  • @ammasmama 8lbs at 32 weeks!?! Lol baby on roids... that is crazy is be begging for her to come out then :)
    @firsttimeoct_mom It will go by so quickly I promise! Enjoy being cute and having great sex before you get huge like me :) do you already know what you're having?
  • @BabyGeesmama2B i hope so... im just ready for my baby bump lol right now i kinda have a bump/pudge...& no not yet im doing a 2D ultra sound & gender reading May 9th by then ill b 17wks & 2days i hope the baby cooperates! :D
  • Awe for cute!! I love the close age too! I hope your little girl comes soon hun!! @ammasmommy
  • @firsttimeoct_mom Aww that's so exciting.. but I do remember that pudge feeling :O and I feel for ya... just think.. we made babies lol
  • @babygeesmama2b
    @mommyoftwoprincesses I really hope she comes, I'm beyond pregnant, I'm just in pain now! I can hardly walk from a separated pelvis and am just in constsant pain! I measured 40 weeks at 37, it just keeps going up, and I just keep getting bigger!