hcg levels

edited April 2011 in December 2011
How high should your hcg levels be at around six weeks. And how much should the be doubling and how often?

Comments

• HCG levels are supposed to double or triple every 48-72 hours, especially very early in pregnancy.

This link should help you understand a little bit. :-)

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html
  • At 6 weeks my hcg level was at 10,000
  • Mine was at 22,000 .
  • Mine was 13,000
  • Mine were 15000
  • Thanks everyone! Mine were really high I guess 118,000 :/ just curious!
  • @babylove8408 I think I heard or read somewhere that unusually high levels could mean multiples. Are there any twins on your mom's side of the family??
  • @misskristin I think there are twins somewhere down the line. But, ive had two ultrasounds already and we only saw one baby!
  • I'm having twins. My HCG levels were 406891. My doctor told me normal levels are 16000
  • Question for anyone that knows. My cousin just found out she was pregnant she said that she had sex april 25th and May 5th. (Weird that she keeps track of days but anyways lol) she went to er on May7th cause she was having horrible pelvic pain and not feeling good. She thought it was a cyst that was giving her all the pain. The doctor came in and said that she was pregnant (BIG shock) he said that her levels were only at 56. He told her to see her family doc and follow up. She did and had her levels rechecked they were at 207 so 3 days later she had them checked again and they were down to 76. She said she doesn't have any cramping and said that she has had a little brown discharge but nothing bad so what do you ladies think @homebirthadvocate @praying4our3rd
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate. She asked if it could mean mc I told her it possibly could be but as of right now treat it as your pregnant cause you are. She is suppose to go back Monday and have the levels redone. Could it be possible that she got pregnant on May 5th and that they caught it really really early? Like in 2 days and the level is just bouncing around??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.