November 2nd

edited April 2011 in November 2011
1st baby is due in 6 months & I'm really excited can't wait to find out what I'm having

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • awwwww. Yea i find out the 15th.. Were on the same schedule :-) that's so cool.. I'm truly excited.. tell me about your morning sickness if any? when did it start? were you able to eat or drink? keep anything down? For about 2 or 3 weeks i couldn't and wouldn't eat ANYTHING. Drinking gatorade was about as good as it got. Now I'm only throwing up in the mornings still not MUCH of an appetite but it's getting there. My midwife says i need to drink rasberry tea she said it helps a LOT!
  • I'm due nov 4th with my first. My morning sickness was awful from the time I found out too about 10 weeks. Now at end of 12 weeks it only hits when I haven't ate in awhile. I was also concerned back in august I weighed 184. Went to my my first appt at 8wks weighed 168. At my last appt I lost 2 more pounds. I asked the doctor he said it was normal. So I hope this is my bodies way of preparing its self for having a baby.
  • @stephforever89 I weighed 184 at my last appointment too and I lost 4 lbs from my previous visit. my first appointment was at 7 weeks then 11 weeks and my next will be at 16 then 20. It is normal in the 1st trimester but were entering the second so its likely you will start to gain weight from here on Congrats. I found out when i was 4 weeks along. and only because I started having Nosebleeds like crazy and waking up at 5am craving the weirdest things like waffles or sushi or cereal or grill cheese sanwhiches (weird) but the nosebleeds gave it away that was def weird.
  • Congrats. it's really exciting to connect with people in the same boat! What do you want? Boy or girl?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I felt so sick before my period was suppose to start. I use to smoke cigarettes and pot. I was getting sick wheni smoked. So I tested it was positive. I didn't believe it because it was so faint dollar tree test too. So next morning I got another tesr clear blue it was positive too. that day changed my life forever. I haven't been this happy in years. I really hope I have a little girl I have the named picked out. my hubby doesn't like it but I hope it grows on him.
  • Awww congrats to you all. I found out at 4 weeks and my morning sickness started a couple days after i turned 5 weeks closer to 6 weeks. and it's just NOW starting to tone down. I'm not complaining I'm not waking up in the morning running to the bathroom so that's good. I think that once i decided to come back to work after taking a short leave due to the severity of my morning sickness it has helped me a lot to get up and get out everyday versus being in bed all day too lazy or too sick to move I'm excited thou next week is my last week at work and the week after i'm moving to atlanta.. :-) Hoping for a boy but praying for a Healthy baby!
  • Congrats ladies !!! I'm due Nov.8th so happy ;) morning sickness is terrible lost 12 pounds since my first appointment.....I can't keep anything down ...can't cook or even look at food ...fruit I crave but ends up in the toilet few minutes later ...hope it gets better for us ladies soon ....good luck !!!!
  • I'm due November 3rd :) I'm 13 weeks 1 day I'm so excited!
  • I'm due november 4th with our 4th. Wow it was a surprise ;-) we have 2 boys n 1 girl. Doesn't matter either way to me for the sex. Just can't wait. Still haven't told family lol just me and hubby know. I'm weird like that.
  • I'm so glad to be connected to all of you. We share only days apart of our delivery dates it's so cool Is anyone in NY or Atlanta? I can't be more excited for all of you. I can't wait til my belly start to get bigger and as my mom says that baby starts to kick the MESS out of you! :-) I'm going to enjoy every minute of my 1st experiences.
  • your baby is due the day after my birthday! heehee. i was kind of hoping my lil one would be due on my birthday but i'm a couple weeks off. he/she is due on the 19th of november.
  • @praying4our3rd you already have your lil one's name picked out too? :} mine is either going to be persephone lauraine, or nathaniel lee.
  • that's so funny. my god sister's birthday is 11/1 I'm actually excited to have a november baby my mom & niece share the same birthday October 5, my baby will hopefully make it til November ( if he/she) doesn't come early my other niece birthday is Dec 17th my older sister's birthday is jan3, litte sister in March mine in june fiance in July. Alot going on. Congrats. What do you want? how has your pregnancy been? any morning sickness or nausea?
  • I have names picked out too. Were not solid on them but for sure Ayden Alexander for a boy or Alonza Renee if it's a girl my fiance's name is Alonzo lol
  • I'm due Nov. 10.. which is awesome cuz its exactly my one year wedding anniversary :) well lately I've been feeling worse! My morning sickness started at bout 5 weeks & it was mostly at night.. I'm really excited for the 2nd trimester & Im hoping I start feeling better :/
  • You will. trust me. My morning sickness (which lasted all damn day) started at 5 weeks too and just stopped right around my 12 week mark. I feel like myself again and I'm finally getting my appetite back. I hear a lot of girls say it goes away and usually comes back in the 3rd trimester. I hope that doesn't happen
  • Hey ladies not sure if u know, but u can find out sex as early as 14 weeks with a 4d ultrasound. A lot of 4d ultrasound places do gender for $50. I have no patience and can't wait for longer than I have to:)
  • REALLY?? OMG, is it safe? can they really tell that soon i thought you had to wait at least til 16 weeks? Google will be seeing me soon as i hit enter i would love to find out WOW that @nmartinez79
  • Im due nov 4 w baby 2 have a six yr old girl...
  • Congrats.. Shout out to the November babies :-)
  • I am also due nov 2. Fourth pregnancy, god willing third baby. Had one miscarriage three years ago. Im excited to find out gender. Have two girls at home. Kinda hoping for blue dust this time :)
  • @rachlynn0508 a www that's so special, I'm super excited... When do you find out? I'm going to find out in my birthday 6/14 :-D :-D :-D Superrrr excited I want a boy too but whatever I'm blessed with I will be more then happy
  • I am due Nov 1 with twins! Will know genders on May 31!
  • Congrats, You find out the gender of your babies today and I have to wait til June 14 to find out what mine is :( but good luck what are you hoping for 2 girls, 2 boys or 1 of each?? Whatever you get you'll be happy!
  • Im due Nov. 2 and I found out that im having a girl last Monday:)
  • awww i have 13 days to go before i find out!
  • Congrats! I am due Nov. 28th and went in to the Drs for a routine visit and during the ultrasound my little peanut had legs spread wide and I think it was a weenie lol my Dr wouldnt give me a pic of it so scheduled a 3d gender scan for the 11th.. i really wanted a girl (already have a boy) but now im just excited the baby was healthy.