Im 36w4d...&my baby weighs 4.15..sound normal?

edited February 2011 in Health
Does this sound normal? And is it possiable to gain a pound or two before she's born?

Comments

• Yes she will gain weight this last month. My experience with the weights the docs have given me is that were about 1 lb below the actual number. This was with both of my previous pregg. Good Luck. God Bless.
  • Oh yes sounds normal to me. My daughter was resuming at 4.5 at 36 weeks and she came out at 41 weeks a healthy 7lbs 9oz. Later ultrasounds though can be a pound off in either direction and sometimes more so she might be more than that too. Best of luck hun and congrats! Not too much longer!
  • About rite but u still have like 4wks so yea you should be able to gain more by then..my 1st was 5.2 when born n healthy
  • Omg...good to hear! One more question..this is my 1st pregnancy, is it likely that ill be early or on time?
  • 80% of first time moms go overdue :) just a warning.
  • Everyone is different. I went 2wks early with my first. But my girlfriends all have different stories.
  • My daughter was delivered at 36wks n she was 4 pounds even, so that's about right.
  • Mine came early most baby's gain the most weight @ end of pregnancy if ur a smoker baby could be small too I wasn't a smoker and son was small 6lbs u thought much weight I gained he was gonna be @ least 10lbs LOL :-) I have while try go with this one due September but good luck as always congratulations :-) love that baby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's different for every baby. Some babies are perfectly healthy but just small. My son, who is my first child, was born at about 37-38 weeks and weighed 5lb 13oz but he was fine and is a normal toddler. I'm pregnant with my second, 32 weeks & 4 days and i'm curious to know what they'll weigh. But good luck and don't worry, you're almost full term so just try and relax :-)
  • Very normal. I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and, at my 37 week appointment I was told that my baby is 6 to 6.5 pounds. This is the time where yur little on will gain the most weight. Good luck and, congratulations (:
  • @dsnybaby4 omg! my bby was born at 36 wks & was 6 14. lol I can't imagine if I went full term, oh man. /: lol