OMG i just wanna cry! :(

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm starving to death and can't do anything about it. I had cash but my b/d took the last of the cash I had out of my wallet this morning and obviously forgot that there is literally nothing to eat in our house! Then I go and try and make toast with the last 2 pieces of bread in the house. Only food we had and it was on the lowest possible setting on the toaster and somehow burnt to a fucking crisp!! And filled my whole apartment with smoke which im sure is really healthy! And to top it all off I just found out our smoke detectors obviously still don't work because they never went off!! I won't be able to eat until way later tonight and im so pissed! Sorry ladies just had to vent a little but am I wrong to feel crappy. :(

Comments

• Not at all! I would call him up and say bring me something, NOW!
  • tell him to bring u something or call a friend or family member u can't go all day w/out eating u will get sick
  • I know :( im already sick! And throwing up stomach acid and dry heaving and I can't even stand up without my vision going black and almost falling over :( I can't believe he could be so selfish and I did try calling him and telling him I was sick and guess what he had the nerve to say! "And that's my problem because...?" That's your fucking problem cuz you left me with no money and no food! And im sick as fuck because of yourr doing!! Ugh he makes me so mad. He's usually so good about that stuff.