SO I seen a rise in temp.

ValVal
edited April 2011 in January 2012
SO im assuming I ovulated today...so do I have time to gt it on or is it latE?? is it 24 hrs to 48??? Or it before. Should I go buy an ovulation test right now to verify??

Comments

• I think its 24hrs... but I would have at it for atleast the next 2 days.. just to be safe! lol goodluck!
  • I heard 24 to 48 but have not asked a Dr... if u find out for sure let me know! LOL good luck lady!!!
  • @val how high was the rise in temp? Yesterday morning I was 97.28 & then this morning was 97.59. I don't think ovulation kits work for me so it sucks!
  • babyluv8-ive normally been between 97.1-97.3 n wen I seen it it was 97.8 I took a opk sure enuf positive=)
  • Baby dance right now!!
  • When I ovulated it was a bigger jump. 97.1 one day and then 98.1 the next. Baby dance and sending sticky dust your way! Hopefully May is our month!
  • I thought I always heard your rise in temp happens AFTER ovulation not before? Is this wrong? Do you have a normal thermometer or a basal one? I have the actually basal kind so it tells you the exact difference.
  • ACtualy ur right temp does rise after ovulation. But that morning it was around 97.5 wen normally I got it at 97.1-97.3 so that morninf I took an opk came out positive. The next few days my bbt was at 98.2 so I caught my ovulation right on time
  • so I was wondering should u have a big drop in temp before rise for ovulatio?