Oh no she didn't...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I ordered a tall caramel machiatto from Starbucks today and the barista says " will that be decaf or half-caff?" I was like um. Regular? .. then she gave me a death glare.. uhh ok lady I've had limited caffeine for almost a full 9 months.. you let me enjoy my dang latte lol.. has anybody else done this to you?

Comments

• Full caff w a side of mind your own business!!!
  • I do it to myself lol I really feel guilty when somone sees me ordering caffeine drink. So I get decaf and hope it gives me the placebo effect. No worries, we are our biggest critics. I eat lots of chocolate!
  • my doc said to indulging every once ina while is just fine
  • I was wondering how often that happens.. I'm pretty sure we're old enough to decide if some caffeine is ok :O
  • my doc also said upto 300 mgs a day is fine. and in the third trimester that baby organs arent developing from scratch so a lil extra wont hurt either of us
  • @jellybelly1015 haha exactly my thoughts!
    @Jamie77 sometimes I feel guilty but I know I very rarely do it fo it feels better lol
    @rissalee7 maybe I should have said that lol proly wouldn't have gone do well..
  • @BabyGeesmama2B you should see the looks i get at teh bar when i buy my bf a drink its like um its not for me you see the sprite that would be mine. Or heaven forbid i get like a virgin strawberry daquiri
  • yes. at my work, NO ONE will give me a pop. .... :( lol
    they just tell me no. jerks.
  • Hell, nah! She was cruisin' for a bruisin'! >:p
  • @rissalee7 haha sprite I love it!! people will say the most dumb things.. seriously how often do you ACTUALLY see a preggo out drinking alcohol? Those are the ones you should be finger wagging :O
  • edited April 2011
    @nebraskamommy2be even POP without caffeine?!
  • My gf who was preggo last year would only go to the cafeteria w me bc I didn't care if she got the caff every once in a while and I was the first person to lie and yell it was decaff and they should mind their own business! :).
  • @BabyGeesmama2B i kno i mean i hated the one time i had to take some cold medicine during my pregnancy. so i really wouldnt drink dipsticks
  • @rissalee7 I don't think people realize how long pregnancy is and how much you learn to live without! Gah screw them we know what's best..
  • @BabyGeesmama2B i kno we wouldn't purposefully hurt our little ones if we stayed away from everything they wanted us to we would seriously starve and live in a bubble
  • I was in line gettin a polar pop,,,and there was a line of people and this lady was like oh go ahead honey u can go ahead so I did then I got a dirty look from her cus I got big red,,, it was mainly ice cus I cant get enough ice but still me and my hubby shared it,,,, some people
  • @mrslamaster lol big red!! I mean heavens to Betsy imagine how awful big red is... please people.. its not like you were drinking jack :)
  • yya gotta appreciate those people smh
  • Ive stopped dinking my pot of coffee like I used to since I found out I was prego,,,i think a soda is ok compared to a pot of coffee
  • lol I get That too I am a Starbucks Fan I love it cant live without it and I acctually have to cut down dramaticallly !!!!let me tell you it sux
  • For real people ..thinking they own your choice :) @ proudcastromama keep on drinking..