gendermaker

edited April 2011 in December 2011
So I just took the gendermaker that I got a gift had to take it it was to fun it came back pinkish purple. Has anyone else took one and got the right results

Comments

• I took intelligender...it was correct for me. As long as you follow the instruction.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Out of all of the Sept 2011 moms only about 40% of the home gender tests were right according to ultrasound they are more for fun its about as accurate as flipping a coin but its fun to do
  • I'm due Sept and mine was correct
  • Whats gendermaker????
  • Its a lil test that looks like a dollar general test but u put the pee in it and it turns pink for girl or blue for boys its neat. My was pinkish purple not sure what to make of it
  • Like a girl but I don't wanna get my hopes up my husband thought tha same thing see we already have 3 boys and after this were done =(
  • of course it's going to be right sometimes it's a 50 percent chance there's only 2 options but I wouldn't get my hopes up either way
  • Just saying.... They are fun but not accurate
  • WHere do u buy it?
  • I took mine today and it said girl, god I hope its right :D
  • U can buy @ dollar general? How much? & how far along should u be b4 u take it? It could be fun. :)
  • Where do you get it at? I was going to get the itellegender test but decided the $30 would be better to save for an extra ultrasound so that our kiddos can go and see their lil brother or sister. Are these cheaper?
  • I took intelligender too...it was correct for me as well