just need to express myself.(vent)

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 23wks pregnant and I am not with the father of my child, him and his family are too much drama for me so I decided to leave. However before I got with the father of my child I was in a relationship with someone else, a female. And we're together now and she is a big support and I appreciate het very much. We've been together on and off for almost a year. I know they say it's a sin to be gay but you can't control how you feel for someone and I must say I do love her very much. My family nor hers has a problem with it but other people do, I really dont care what others think I'm just tired of the talking and stares. I'm happy with my life and my baby will not call her mom or dad, she will be his godmom. I just wish other people would get pass the "if your gay you'll go to Hell or its not right to see two of the same gender together". I'll try my hardest to not let my son be this way but whatever choices he has in life ill support him as long as he is happy :)

Comments

• sounds like you have had a lot going on. im so happy for you that you have found a good relationship and support for you and your baby regardless of the gender of that person. im sure your son will have people say things to him as he gets older but as long as he has 2 loving people bringing him up and you have a good open realationship with him and explain things to him im sure he will do well :)
  • Thank you both :) she helps me more than my bd or his family and I would love to have an open relationship with my son, I know with a girl it would be easier but ill never keep any secrets that would affect his life. I'm still young and maybe this isn't the best choice in life but it just feels right and for the first time I feel like I have a real family!
  • girl live your life, enjoy your life and fuck everyone else. Be proud of who u r and obviously u already r :-)