What Can I Take?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and this back pain is starting to become unbearable. I've tried drinking some warm tea and soaking in a warm bath but its not helping at all. Is it okay for me to take 2 regular strength Tylenol or is there anything else I can take that won't harm my baby?

Comments

• Tylenol is okay
  • Tylenol is safe
  • U can take tylenol as directed on the bottle.
  • Tylenol is ok to take. I have this microwavable heating pad, helps alot for my lower back pain.
  • I use tylenol and a heating pad. With the heating pad as long as you yourself don't become over-heated its completely safe and very helpful! Also, if ur not wearing one already a girdle or maternity belt will help relieve some of the stress on ur back. Make sure u have a decent pair of shoes too, that could make a big difference! Hope u feel better!
  • I use tigerbalm it is amazing! 3 times stronger than icy hot.. I didnt want to take pills n u can also use a cold compress but u might have a severe pinched nerve might wanna mention it to ur doc ive had severe uti that had made my back hurt really bad
  • @navybabyontheway @sands3 @marriedwith_4 Thanks ladies and I'm definitely about to take some Tylenol.
    @Jamie77 @ethansmommy122 Thanks ladies and ill try the heating pad and Tylenol.
    @Mandielynne Thanks. Is Tigerbalm sold at my local drug store and does it burn like Icyhot?
  • Yes it is and it doesnt burn like icyhot..its not exp either! A small dab goes a long way :)