Opinions on spelling....

edited April 2011 in Baby names
So we are thinking about Kaden for our son....who will be here MONDAY there are so many ways to spell it but which way looks more masculine? Pronounced kay-den. Thanks ladies!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's my step sons name and spelt the same way. I think it's cute!
  • I think Caden is more masculine. I thought of Kayden for my daughter before, and Kaedynce... but my name is also Kayla. Maybe that's why the K looks feminine to me. lol.
  • I actually like the way u spelled it :) maybe even kaiden?
  • Caiden?
  • I like the first way I think the other ones seem girly. Sorry that's my op.
  • Thanks ladies! I think if we pick it his name will be Kaden Daniel (my husbands name) our daughter has our middle names as hers.
  • I think Caden looks most masculine by far. Kaden makes me think of Kayla, Kaitlin, Kayleigh, etc, and Caiden makes me think of Caitlin, Caileigh, etc. Caden looks very manly and less 'kreaytive'. Caden Daniel is very handsome. :)
  • I really like Kaden :) I think its more feminine with a "y" in it, ut not just because it has a "K", I like it hun :)
  • I know one spelt kaiden. your right tho there are so many ways to spell it! It's such a popular name!
  • Laden is better to me because I think of girl when I see kayden, but also when I see caidin, caden, makes me think of cadence ( my auto spell chooses it too lol. Also with the C when I first saw it I want to pronounce it see-den. With the k you mind thinks to say the Kay
  • Kaden not laden lol
  • If I have twins (next in line in my family) their going to be Kaidan and Kaidance... :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kaedyn is how I like it! But I think "y's" can look feminine sometimes.