5weeks left anyone?

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
is there anyone else due in five weeks and can not wait to b done?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Me me me ... I'm 1cm dialted but I know it can still b wks b4 he decides to come
  • When is ur due date? We r almost there (finally)
  • edited April 2011
    I have 4 weeks and 5 days left until my c-section. I love that I know my baby girls birthday ahead of time. June 1 isn't coming fast enough. When are you ladies due and the sex of your baby?
  • Lucky I've still got 14 to go
  • Iwas due May 29th but my Dr wants to induce me on the 23rd :)
  • I'm hoping he comes in at least 3wks on his own... he's just way too heavy
  • I have 14 days left and am growing weary. My labor has been stopped 3 times in the last fee weeks and now it seems like my body wants nothing to do with progressing! I am dialated to a 3+, only about 65% effaced and baby is at a -1 station. My cervix will not thin and it's making me angry argh! Haha.
  • 2 weeks 6 days left...and I cant take it anymore...on top of being miserable due to the end of pregnancy I also have been sick since easter with a horrible cold and cough
  • I'm due in 5 weeks, 6 days. & I'm so sick of being pregnant. She's finally dropped (I think??) & I'm peeing every half hour ad my back is killing me. Ugh. I swear. The end of pregnancy is stupid uncomfortable so that we lose our fear of labor. We just Wang it DONE!! LOL at least thats how I feel.
  • WWant not Wang lol
  • I have 2 weeks and one day left. And I'm trying to get induced because last week they told me my baby girl already weights 8.5 pounds
  • On this app i have 6 weeks 3 days, but in reality according to my dr its more like 3 weeks OMFG i can't believe it! Definitley ready to poop this kid out I'm so over being pregnant! Lol
  • edited April 2011
    5 weeks 3 days left for me! This is my second so its coming up so fast I feel like im running out of time to get all of her last minute things! :/
  • I have 5 days left! Lol.
  • I have 5wks 3days left n cant wait to have my baby boy after almost 6yrs were excited to have another baby at home my son ix anxiously waiting for his baby brother lol
  • 5 weeks on Sunday I believe!
  • 2 weeks and 5 days!! ahhhhhhhh :-ss
  • 29 days! And counting I'm ready to hold my son
  • 2weeks 6days
  • 32 days and counting!! I keep tellingmy husband be ready it could b 2 weeks. Already dialated 1 cm and ready to walk this baby out at 38 weeks
  • I wish I was 5weeks till done!!!!
  • 5wks left :) but dr wants to induce me al 38wks so that makes it 3wks left im getting really nervous
  • @junebmommy why are u getting induce at 38?
  • Im due in exactly 5weeks. Im so tired of being prego i just wanna meet my prince already & take on the world lol
    Im 35w Today :) due June 4th
  • I Have 5 weeks left THANK JESUS!!!!!
  • 5weeks nd 4days left nd count everyday. So can't wait to meet her:-)