Twins anyone!!

edited April 2011 in August 2011
I'm having twin girls 8-14 is there anyone else wit me here I feel so alone...:-( lol

Comments

• congratz! Wish i had twinz.... havn a girl
  • Thanx Betty!
  • Congrats I want twins eventually.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm only having one this time but I do have twins. How far along are you?
  • I'm preggo with twins. In due Oct 7th
  • Im a twin myself and my older brother had triplets. I was hoping my 1st pregnancy was twins but no luck, then w/this 2nd I was praying it wasn't. Fortunately my prayer was answered this time around. Good luck! Its gonna be double the fun. Are the identical or fraternal?
  • I have a set of identical twin girls they will be 3 june 14 and I have another girl due june 3. The twins are so excited to be big sisters!
  • How cuite! I want twins I havnt seen the Dr yet Monday will b my first appt I wish I wish! My oldr sister had twins 4 yrs ago she's so lucky a girl and a boy
  • You are NOT alone! I'm having twin boys 8-15! We also have a 22 month old right now! Congrats on your twin girls! If you need somoeone to talk to, you can let me know!
  • I wish I had twins. My husband is a identical twin and has been hoping for twins now we have 4 singleton babies and I might be pregnant so we will see. Good luck with your twin princesses.
  • I am having twin boys due Sept. 23, so you are not alone!
  • I'm having twins due sep 20th, I wish theres a twin category here, I always have questions and concerns and I never know who to talk to..
  • Josie- there are other great boards out there that I frequent often that have twin categories! What are your questions? I always have a ton before I get to the doctors office but forget them once I get there! I call it pregnancy brain!
  • Thanx everyone and sorry it took me so long 2 reply but my job is streessin me out and I'm ready 2 quit! But anyway I'm Due 8-14 but my doc said he wont let me go no futher then 8-1I'm so excited I have 3 boys now and there just as excited if not more! Lol
  • Hello :) I am having Boy/Girl twins due Aug 4th!! I already have a son who turned 2 in April. So exciting to see others with Twins in August :)