only 37 days to go.

edited April 2011 in June 2011
Omg.....i can't believe i'm getting so close. Through this whole pregnancy i've been fine with labor and delivery now as it gets closer i'm startin to get nervous. Anybody else have the same problem?

Comments

• Yes i nervous too this is my second and i only got five weeks left so scared a lil bit not ready for they pain thought i was but im having contractions already and im like omg i thought i was ready for it but they say alot of people be nervous regardless of how many kids u have.
  • Ahh only 28days left for me ... had no contractions yet just can't walk coz the pressure an swollonness
  • Im not too nervous, except for the fact this is #2 and I just want to make sure both of our girls get attention and not more than one or the other. 38 days left for me!!!! Im right behind you!
  • I have 33 days left and I'm not nervous but I'm anxious. I can't wait to get this over with. Ugh
  • Thank you ladies...its not that im nervous really i dont...im just scared something will go wrong. But im trying not think that way. I just want her to be healthy and dont want to fail her.
  • I'm due in 4 days...talk about nervous!
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due in 5wks wit boy #2 not scared i jus hate gettin. A iv...I'm soooo scared of needles...uuuggghhh
  • Yip nervous is an understatement...lol.thought I had two more months left and now doc says ill be lucky to make it to june 14th ....my intuition says he will be a may baby...I'm going thru a frantic nesting stage trying to get everything ready just incase he makes an early entrance...
  • 37 days to go too and Just now starting to get nervous about labor etc!
  • @wendylouwhoo only 27 days to go now. Lol when are you due?
  • Due June 13th and I'm so nervous.. I'm not ready to let him out yet.. even though my right hip has been killing me lately and he is putting a lot of pressure downwards. I feel like it went too fast and I still have so much to do.. and don't even want to think about labor yet... geez.
  • I'm going in for a c-section in 9 days... yup, I'm pretty nervous....I have all kinds of mixed emotions....but I suppose I'm as ready as ill ever be.
  • @angelsmommy ....... due June 15!