Good BYE First Trimester!!!!

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
I cannot WAIT to be done with this first trimester. I am most looking forward to the end of the nausea. I hope. Soon.

Comments

• Im out of my 1st tri and still sick might have to start iv therapy if I dont get better with 2 weeks. So hopefully u do get better
  • I STILL GET SICK AT 22 WEEKS
  • My Nausea stopped at 13weeks so you never know everyone is diff. Good luck @tnt2007 !!!!
  • I thought I was done with the nausea. Unfortunately, I had a smoothie and two hours later I just threw up in my mouth. Lovely!
  • I'm 14 weeks Monday and the joys of second trimester have definitely NOT set in yet :( I hope you have better luck than me!
  • I've been on Zofran for the past two weeks. I am down to only needing to take the stuff at night instead of all day long...but I HATE what it does to my...poop. That is a whole other amazing side effect of pregnancy. I know its possible the nausea will stay for much longer...but I am hoping my hormones and my squish will cooperate and follow the "norm" and be done by week 14.
  • i've got one week left before i start the 2nd trimester! i can't wait! lol the nausea is something i can deal with, its the constant moodiness that's really getting to me. i hate feeling all weepy or pissy all the time.
  • bye bye 1st trimester as of Wednesday I will be 14 weeks. woohoo. my "morning sickness aka All Day sickness is long gone my appetite is back and I'm only dreading my bladder that has gone into overdrive wee hours in the morning. but other then that it's a whole lot better then what it was from weeks 6 to 11 I'm not complaining. Now I can pack up and move peacefully from NY to Atlanta next week without any breaks to vomit. *Happy dance*
  • I'm six weeks. I an nauseous till dinner time but I only throw up water amd crackers in the morning. After that I want to throw up but for some reason I can't. I hope it goes away I don't know what's worse being able to throw up or just dry heaving and feeling crappy morning to night. I drink ginger ale and eat really healthy.
  • I'm 12 weeks today! Not far for me and I will be out of my first trimester! We also went To the doctor today and heard the baby's heartbeat! An AMAZING feeling! Heartbeat was 150-160 per minute! :X