*Update* Please Pray For My Baby Girl

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
*Update*
So the people at the hospital are so freaking stupid. I get there and they didn't do a ultrasound or listen to her heartbeat. All they did was gave me a crappy ass iv, watched my bleeding for 30 minutes and they sent me home. I'm just like wtf. They going to tell me follow up with my doctor on Monday. Then to put the icing on the cake when I get home I feel something come out of me and I think its part of my mucous plug but its very bloody but doesn't look like a blood clot. I call labor & delivery and they tell me not to worry. I want to blow the hospital up. I don't feel like they did their job and I'm pissed. It makes me feel better that she is kicking, moving up a storm and I'm not in pain. Thanks again for the prayers ladies. That's why I love Pregly so much.

I'm not sure if you ladies remember but I have placenta previa and on March 19 I started bleeding and was in the hospital for four days then sent home and put on complete bedrest. Well I just started bleeding again. I called labor & delivery and the nurse told me monitor my bleeding for an hour. That hour is almost up and my bleeding hasn't let up so I'm going to be going to the hospital. I'm only 34 weeks and my c-section is scheduled on June 1 and I'll be 39 weeks. I'm really worried about my baby girl and I hope that she's okay. She has been moving as she usually does but I'm just scared. I'm trying to stay calm but its hard. Please can you ladies keep my baby girl in your prayers? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot :'(

Comments