call me weird

edited April 2011 in June 2011
Well i guess this is gunna be a question or a have any of u thought about not being pregnant any more like ok i really cant wait to meet my lil girl but im already having anxiety about her not being in there any more i love being pregnant and i love the bond i have with her and i guess im scared to lose it :(

Comments

• Im the same way hun, you're not alone!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How do u not think about it its kinda stressing me out
  • I just think about actually getting to see her and bond with her on the outside, it helps a lot.
  • I'm due in a month and a half and keep crying over it. I don't plan on any more kids and I'm sad its almost over
  • Well i do want more kids but i love being pregnant with her she is amazing and i know she will be even better out but idk i just look into the future way to much when she is telling me she hates me and slaming doors in my face and then i think of her getting married and never calling all in the end losing that bond it makes me sad
  • Man you ladies make me feel guilty for not wanting to be pregnant anymore lol! Am I not normal? Pregnancy is definitely an amazing experience ... but one I will be glad when its over! I love my baby and can't wait to actually hold him. I guess im just not one of those women who loves being pregnant :( good thing its totally worth it though!
  • This is my third and honestly can't wait until its over... I want to live normal again... LOL I wanna enjoy Mexican food without it coming back up!! I wanna be able to sleep through the night without heartburn so bad I have to stand up or I will get sick.. I want my sex life back to normal things just are not comfortable anymore... plus I can't wait to get back in shape and feel secure again LOL.... I will be much happier bonding with her outside my belly... where I can kiss her and hug her, watch her sleep, dress her all cute, and watch how her brothers react!
  • Aw I thought about that awful teenage phase too...it makes me sad lol but every girl goes through it..
  • If it makes you feel better you'll spend more time holding her near your belly sayig omg this was in here..how? ;)
  • WEIRD jm no we are all like that.. lol
  • I dont like being pregnant at all, but it feels so good to finally be in double digits, 96 days!!!!!!
  • Thanks ladies it helps to here ur opinions
  • This is my second and I absolutely cant wait for it to be over !! Lol.. Pregnancy is so special but once everything becomes painful im ready to be done with it.. And I cant wait to see my little boy and start learning about him.. Last time I loved being pregnant though.. Maybe its the little girls we all love to hold on to ?? Lol
  • i feel the same way as the OP. this is my first pregnancy, and it is kinda bittersweet now that i am almost 35 weeks. i cant wait to hold him and see him, but will miss my little constant passenger! <3
  • i only have 13 days to go im soooo ready to see my baby girl. Idk what i'm going to do without my baby bump!!! 8-|
  • 2 weeks left starting tomorrow nd Im a miss me nd my princesses quality time. Im a miss my roundness ):