may 28th due

edited February 2011 in May 2011
Hi all just wanted to know how is everyone feeling who's due on may 28th just want too compare

BUT EVERYONE ELSE FEEL WELCOME TO.POST

Comments

• Hi I'm also due may 28 with a little girl! This is my first pregnancy and I feel like its been pretty smooth-going so far I am lucky! Do you know what you're having?
  • Im due May 29th...i havin a boy...im getting pretty excited everythings been great with my pregnancy. I wish it was May allready..yet im glad its not cause I still have so much to do before this little guy comes.
  • Hey ladies yer am having a boy .. can't wait to see him .. how's everyone feeling lately
  • Hey ladies! I'm due on May 28, we're having a boy!! Hubby and I are sooo excited!! : ) This is our first one, and I would say I'm a lucky one also. BTW, he is sooo active, puts a smile on my face : )
  • Hello :)
    I'm Due May 28th with my first. I just found out she is a girl via 3D/4D Ultrasound!
    I haven't been very lucky with this pregnancy morning sickness wise, and had my head in the toilet for the entire first trimester and a good portion of the second. It did settle down a bit but I still get pretty sick once or twice a week. She is very active, especially when I'm trying to rest. My little Ninja baby :) I'm so excited, yet so scared at the same time... incredible.
  • Hey ;;)
    I'm due may 28th nd this is my second bby. I'm having a boy, i'm so excited. I cannot wait to meet him.
  • I'm due may 28 with a boy, feeling ok!
  • May 28th, boy and he's freaking active. He doesn't really kick me anymoore he wiggles and touches. Its so weird to feel!
  • Hi im due may 2nd with a lil boy cant wait to meet him only 9w1d left to go :-)
  • Wow we have a lot of baby boys due May 28th as I am also expecting my little man on the same date :) congrats everyone!!
  • Im due may 8 wit a girl:)
  • I'm due May 28th with a little girl, Chloe Renee :) This is my 2nd child- first is a boy :)
  • I'm due may 30th with a little boy its my first but I'm so excited he is very active and I'm really not scared to go into labor not looking forward to being in a hospital or having a needle in me
  • I'm due May 28th with my seventh child. He is a boy and I'm so excited. I have 4 girls and 2 boys already. I can't wait.