Doggy-style delivery attempt is humorous n awkward

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy
So I delivered my son in my first preg after 10 hours of crucial pushing and embarassing positions..cmon a toilet seat doc I giggled the whole time n could barely keep my composure..2 nurses, myself with two numb legs n an awkward balancing act that lasted 2 hours..lol the babys heartrate dropped n the doc assisted me from my lft side to my right and nothing worked including my uncooperative numb elephant legs..lets try one more position..with only my mother n father by my side I realized my delivery would suddenly leave my father tramatized to this very day. weird enough the epidural caused me to lose sight of the fact that I was bare-assed doggystyle in front of my father but soon enough my son actively made it most of the way dwn my canal in this awful position needless to say my father makes jokes that I could possible b delivering a puppy again. .what us women go through for our children..might as well leave ur dignity beside the hospital bed cuz ull soon forget u have one when ur epidural kicks in lol

Comments

• Lol girl, my dignity left as soon as I got my baby bump.....idc about nothing but comfort.
  • @newmommy_navywife haha it gets worse in the second preg I spose..i live alone n have a dwnstairs bathroom n a huge living room..i actually had my dad help me move my bigscreen into a new position in the living rm just so I could see my shows when I unexpectantly have to pee a million times tmi...cleverly my father was on the same page cuz he realized a wk later how he could see the tv perfect when he was washing his hands in there lol
  • See this my plan for my labor to be butt naked and on my hands and knees i know thats comfortable for me and idc care who sees me or not lol
  • Lol!!!! Yah I call my husband for everything....he gets so piss when I make him search for the remote and I'm sitting on it.lol
  • @ebbry89 haha I love it ! Yea the delivery pictures tell a truetale in babybook I know that much :)
  • @newmommy_navywife bwhaha aww thats so mean! Lmao! I lay on the couch sometimes n yell "im so thirsty, "im so parched" oddly enough it makes my hubby burst out laughing.. My son dre "says in his six yr old sophisticated voice , mommy ur so lazy" lol its even funnier when I chase after him n he says " mommy your fast run is slow" haha
  • Yea every nurse and dr thats there gonna be like this chick is crazy i cant wait
  • @newmommy_navywife is your hubz still in the navy n where are you guys located? My hubby was an electrician in the navy for 11 yrs n now wrks for locheed martin on C130
  • I delivered my 2nd son hands n knees best thibg I ever did 15mins pushing gr8 will do it again sometime in next 3weeks screw tge viewers thet wanted to watch well they can look at my bum lol
  • edited April 2011
    @bummy87 Haha if my hubby is in there ima try to refrain since I got a "whoa!" One day when he was headed dwn the steps only to look up n find me bent over in the dryer! Lol
  • Lmao ,:D but hey whatever works !
  • @angieface true that roflmao!
  • Yes....we are stationed in charleston, sc. My husband is a Nuc. We leave this summer, but haven't got our orders to know where we going yet.
  • Hmm... this is by far the best and funniest labor n delivery story I've ever heard of! The images running through my head are strange yet I can't stop smiling. Does it bother u im picturing u makes on all fours with an aduience around u?? Lol jk!
    @NewMommy_NavyWife whatever u do don't let him get stationed in hawaii! Its super expensive and not neary as great as most would think! There's nowhere to go!
  • @mandac10 lol we put that on our wish list...only bc my uncle is a master chief and is stationed there and my other uncle who is in the marines live there also.
  • Hands and knees is great for back labour relieves some of the pressure
  • Lmao! I'm sitting here lol waitn n the hosp lobby ppl looking @ me weird but I can't help but picture all the stories. Thanks for the laugh.